• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

GUIDE www.youlikehits.com - Free social media traffic exchange program

faucetpay.io

subhranta

Verified
Aug 27, 2020
Credits
YouLikeHits is a free social media directory network that helps you grow your social networking presence. With YouLikeHits you will get more exposure on the social networks you use! Getting started with YouLikeHits is very simple and completely free. You will just need to enter a real email address in the Signup form on the front page to receive your confirmation email. Once confirmed you can start using YouLikeHits and you will receive free points to start with!

Get to join from - http://ylkhts.cc/?id=2780163

ylh.png

Reactions: ivandge

ivandge

Verified
Sep 2, 2020
Credits
I was using it and I am unsatisfied with Youtube results,but in twitter it is okay.
If you are going to use it in Youtube - Don`t. Views will be removed,you wont have more subs.

Reactions: lamia5765

lamia5765

Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
I was using it and I am unsatisfied with Youtube results,but in twitter it is okay.
If you are going to use it in Youtube - Don`t. Views will be removed,you wont have more subs.
Direct views on youtube are removed however youtube views should be better proposed in form of microjob on this site by searching for keywords that are in screenshot to know that worker search and type term manually also should be based on nerd stats (as some youtube job owner requires) or video record sharing to guarantee no skip of video. Show a video in iframe or with autosurf software doesn't increase views on youtube unluckely.

Reactions: ivandge
Vertical Changelly