• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

Why is YFI Price More Expensive Than Bitcoin

faucetpay.io

Suba

Verified
Aug 9, 2020
Credits
YFI (yearn.finance) The Only Altcoin That Is More Expensive Than Bitcoin. According to CoinmarketCap August 27, 2020, YFI's current price is $ 14,892.98, Total Supply is 30,000 YFI and Circulating Supply
29,963 YFI, While the current Bitcoin price is $ 11,415.84, Max Supply is 21,000,000 BTC and Circulating Supply 18,471,868 BTC.

The rise in the price of YFI tokens is due to the high demand for the DeFi platform which offers liquidity mining with large interest returns, thus becoming the most popular aspect of decentralized finance today.

YFI became the first non-mining DeFi protocol on Ethereum developed by Andre Cronje in July. The advantage is that it gives total power to the interests of managing the network.

Since then, YFI has grown into a protocol ecosystem that aims to maximize the percentage of annual yields for its stakeholders and play an important role in expanding the income fields using Compound (COMP). The factors driving YFI's price continue to rise are: new yInsure Finance features, sensation from industry executives, and the explosive growth currently taking place in the DeFi sector.

Reactions: vest1992

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
YFI (yearn.finance) The Only Altcoin That Is More Expensive Than Bitcoin. According to CoinmarketCap August 27, 2020, YFI's current price is $ 14,892.98, Total Supply is 30,000 YFI and Circulating Supply
29,963 YFI, While the current Bitcoin price is $ 11,415.84, Max Supply is 21,000,000 BTC and Circulating Supply 18,471,868 BTC.

The rise in the price of YFI tokens is due to the high demand for the DeFi platform which offers liquidity mining with large interest returns, thus becoming the most popular aspect of decentralized finance today.

YFI became the first non-mining DeFi protocol on Ethereum developed by Andre Cronje in July. The advantage is that it gives total power to the interests of managing the network.

Since then, YFI has grown into a protocol ecosystem that aims to maximize the percentage of annual yields for its stakeholders and play an important role in expanding the income fields using Compound (COMP). The factors driving YFI's price continue to rise are: new yInsure Finance features, sensation from industry executives, and the explosive growth currently taking place in the DeFi sector.
Nice, I like your posts, thanks for sharing, didn t know that there is a coin that has a higher price than bitcoin.
Feel free to share more information like this in the future.

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
YFI? I am hearing of this altcoin for the first time on this thread and had to go google it.
However, I keep wondering how it remains less popular than bitcoin considering it is priced higher.
Do people even trade it or just hold it?

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello ! i never heard about this YFI and i didn't expect that it's price bery high well as you said the total supply
is 30k that's make sense and also the high demand can make any coin flying

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
For this coin, I think more of the law of supply is in place here, having great impact on its price. However, I don't see it competing with bitcoin in the area of popularity and usage.

Vertical Changelly