• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

What's your prediction for Bitcoin this month?

Opey

Verified Member
Jun 2, 2020
Credits
It has already broken the $10000 rate,I just hope it's not a Ponzi scheme, because the way it's rising,no one knows what's going on or what's next

Vincent

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Aug 23, 2019
Credits
There is no doubt in my mind that Bitcoin will at the very least hit its 20k mark that it hit at the end of 2017, but there is no guarantee that we are going straight up from here. ;) There will be bumps as always with crypto.

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Jan 9, 2020
Credits
Seems like we're on a bull run for a few days now and hope it stays that way too in the future. Do you think it is possible for it to break the $10k rate this month? Let me know what you have in mind.
Likely that we will dump in the short-term then pump to new highs as long as the equities market doesn't swing around.

Reactions: Vincent

Vincent

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Aug 23, 2019
Credits
Likely that we will dump in the short-term then pump to new highs as long as the equities market doesn't swing around.
My bad, I've updated you to mod now.;)

Not sure if you will be able to edit my post though, lemme know if not

tealdelphi

Verified Member
Apr 17, 2020
Credits
There is no doubt in my mind that Bitcoin will at the very least hit its 20k mark that it hit at the end of 2017, but there is no guarantee that we are going straight up from here. ;) There will be bumps as always with crypto.
I do not think that this is possible at least this year.

Reactions: Galen

vest1992

Verified Member
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I have a funny story, though it depends from what perspective you look at it, when Trump saved bitcoin earlier this year, two weeks earlier I have sold my 200$ investment to not lose it all because it dropped at 4.7k from 5.5k when I bought them, managed to take back 25$. It was a lesson for me.