• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

QUESTION What percentage of plagiarism is allowed in Moneygurus?

faucetpay.io

Suba

Verified
Aug 9, 2020
Credits
One of my problems is when I create a new thread, I have tried my best to make one article origin, but the problem I often encounter is that there are several percentages of text similarity in plagiarism (under 15%), so I have to revise my work, until it doesn't exist anymore. similarity of text (0%). but as a result the wording of the sentence is not good. So I just wanted to ask: What percentage of plagiarism is allowed in Moneygurus?

Vincent

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Aug 23, 2019
Credits
One of my problems is when I create a new thread, I have tried my best to make one article origin, but the problem I often encounter is that there are several percentages of text similarity in plagiarism (under 15%), so I have to revise my work, until it doesn't exist anymore. similarity of text (0%). but as a result the wording of the sentence is not good. So I just wanted to ask: What percentage of plagiarism is allowed in Moneygurus?
Thank you for asking this, it is a great question.

Plagiarism in my eyes is when you straight up copy & paste something from another site. Getting inspiration from another article and re-writing it with your own opinions etc is not plagiarism in my opinion. So the problem occurs when there is literally no difference between their post and your post, word for word.

On many plagiarism-checker sites, a post that you have written may even show up as plagiarism to a certain percentage, so they are not fool-proof - there are definitely false positives. So, in the end, it is only you yourself that knows if you have plagiarized something or not. ^^

I have enjoyed your threads and posts immensely though @Suba, so just stay calm and keep doing what you do, do not worry. :D

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
plagiarism here is to go to any site on Google and copier all the texts and past them here without any effort.

you can get some information it's oke but you should add your trace to avoid the problems ^^

Suba

Verified
Aug 9, 2020
Credits
Thanks to @Vincent and @anisbouanaka, who have explained about plagiarism, so I don't have to worry anymore in the future as long as I don't copy and paste on other sites.

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Thank you for asking this, it is a great question.

Plagiarism in my eyes is when you straight up copy & paste something from another site. Getting inspiration from another article and re-writing it with your own opinions etc is not plagiarism in my opinion. So the problem occurs when there is literally no difference between their post and your post, word for word.

On many plagiarism-checker sites, a post that you have written may even show up as plagiarism to a certain percentage, so they are not fool-proof - there are definitely false positives. So, in the end, it is only you yourself that knows if you have plagiarized something or not. ^^

I have enjoyed your threads and posts immensely though @Suba, so just stay calm and keep doing what you do, do not worry. :D
Thanks @Vincent for explaining this Plagiarism issues so well.
However, I have a question, 'is it okay to copy, paste on here, then edit the article before posting? Is that allowed or is it still considered plagiarism to do so? Thanks!

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Indeed that was a good question with a great answer from Vincent, and everyone should learn from it, also a good question is:
What counts as spam and what doesn t?

Something everyone should learn, I recentky deleted spam messages even from my new referrals, not even english comments.

Vertical Changelly