• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

QUESTION What is the highest amount invested in a HYIP?

faucetpay.io

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Let us rub minds. So what is the most you have ever invested in a HYIP site?
For instance, due to my being extra careful😀, the highest I have ever invested is 10$. And to be honest, I was all jittery till I recovered it.
How much is yours?

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello i never invested in HYIP i don't like this kind of investment most of them is just a scam you can
earn more better in trading this is my own opinion

Reactions: lamia5765

lamia5765

Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello i never invested in HYIP i don't like this kind of investment most of them is just a scam you can
This method is followed by most of HYIP sites.
They paying monitoring fees on hyip lister and make payment manual.
So if a hyip lister request payout they release payment for paying status.
When a member request payout it still pending request.
When they collect enough funds they run away with funds.
So showing paying status in hyip monitor doesn't mean that hyip is trusted and paying.

Reactions: hani20980

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I agree with you that most HYIP sites end up turning into scam but some are lucky enough to cash out before the site shuts down. That is why it is labelled high risk.

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
i have been scammed a lot by these HYIP. at first i didn't know i would invest immediately when i see a site saying " get 200% in 24hrs" hahaha thats completely lies. infact i got scammed all the money i made online . i'm now starting

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
i have been scammed a lot by these HYIP. at first i didn't know i would invest immediately when i see a site saying " get 200% in 24hrs" hahaha thats completely lies. infact i got scammed all the money i made online . i'm now starting
I am so sorry for your losses but unbelievably, many are still falling for the same gimmicks by these HYIP sites. People say the earlier you start out with them the better, I keep wondering how that really works.

Crypter

Verified
May 3, 2020
Credits
I recently made an investment of $23,000.
There was credible evidence and I'm up for the challenge.

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I recently made an investment of $23,000.
There was credible evidence and I'm up for the challenge.
Gosh! That is quite huge and I am certain you would have done your due diligence before going ahead. I must commend your risk appetite. I sincerely wish you a profitable investment.

lamia5765

Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Gosh! That is quite huge and I am certain you would have done your due diligence before going ahead. I must commend your risk appetite. I sincerely wish you a profitable investment.
Good morning!
You can divide 23,000 $ between 230 hyip so each hyip you put 100 $ and then you will be risk free as many investors and hyip lister are doing.
So in many hyip lister listing is 100 $ + monitoring fees.
Otherwise if you got scammed by 40 hyips and paid by 60 hyips you recover your capital but in one hyip it is so risky.

Crypter

Verified
May 3, 2020
Credits
Good morning!
You can divide 23,000 $ between 230 hyip so each hyip you put 100 $ and then you will be risk free as many investors and hyip lister are doing.
So in many hyip lister listing is 100 $ + monitoring fees.
Otherwise if you got scammed by 40 hyips and paid by 60 hyips you recover your capital but in one hyip it is so risky.
I think you should only focus on those where the evidence is strong rather than diversify, the reason for diversifying HYIPs is that their investors approve of ponzi schemes. It's an act of trying to lower the risk of loss. Most importantly, it's exhausting. It should be an investment with evidence of asset management to avoid increasing scams.

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
This method is followed by most of HYIP sites.
They paying monitoring fees on hyip lister and make payment manual.
So if a hyip lister request payout they release payment for paying status.
When a member request payout it still pending request.
When they collect enough funds they run away with funds.
So showing paying status in hyip monitor doesn't mean that hyip is trusted and paying.
Really! Thanks for such enlightenment. I was told that to know the paying sites, to check the monitor list. Never knew it wasn't basis enough for a site's legitimacy. Thanks again for the tip.

Vertical Changelly
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
anisbouanaka BUY buy any amount of Paypal Buy/Sell/Trade 6