• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT Volutic.com Review: Scam or legit

faucetpay.io

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Volutic Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

➡ WHAT IS VOLUTIC ? ⬅

Volutic is paid to read emails site. It very easy to use with lean & friendly interface
You earn money from reading emails at your own peace from your email address . You earn even more by inviting your friends

➡ WHO CAN JOIN VOLUTIC ? ⬅

It is open to everyone from any country in the world.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH VOLUTIC ? ⬅

You earn $0.0016 per every email you read.

All payments on ClicksGenie are instant. You request payout, you’re paid in minutes

$0.2 minimum payout and it’s instant

Multiple payment options. You can get paid through BitCoin or PerfectMoney or payeer

You can earn more for every active referral you get, up to 6 levels deep

• 1. 100%
  • 2. 90%
  • 3. 80%
  • 4. 70%
  • 5. 60%
  • 6. 50%
And you get $1 per referral once your referrals earns $1..

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED WITH VOLUTIC ? ⬅

JOIN HERE

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
it has the same similar to clicks genie but I prefer Clicks genie because it's more useful and very old than this.
Volutic is also legit but not professional as genie

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello i think a already seen a platform like this and it was a scam anyway earnings money from reading emails
is a good idea that's an easy task but without a payment proof it's hard to trust this website

Last edited:

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Hello i think a already seen a platform like this and it was a scam anyway earnings money from reading emails
is a good idea that's an easy task but without a payment prood it's hard to trust this website
no it was paying before a few months, I have some friends who could get paid but just a few cents (low rate of earning)

but now I don't have an idea if it's still paying

Reactions: hani20980

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I read somewhere that Volutic has not been paying. It claims that the amount being paid out daily is limited. I have some people who still have their money stuck there. It is really hard to vouch for such site.

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
yes, volutic is like clicks genie it pays a little though. About payment proof i haven't been paid i have been trying to withdraw for the past days but it's saying they have reached to amount being paid for the day. i don't konw if i will get paid or not

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
yes, volutic is like clicks genie it pays a little though. About payment proof i haven't been paid i have been trying to withdraw for the past days but it's saying they have reached to amount being paid for the day. i don't konw if i will get paid or not
yeah they had a problems since the Coronavirus started before months, on 2019 they were paying normally but now you have to be patient for a while

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
yeah they had a problems since the Coronavirus started before months, on 2019 they were paying normally but now you have to be patient for a while
Ok I will keep on trying because I have to get my money. It's not much ofcourse but I want it since it's the money I worked hard for.. Click genie does the same but I got my payment eventual

Vertical Changelly