• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT TsuSocial.com Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
If you girls/guys didn't heard about the platform TSUSOCIAL.COM let me tell you a story.

➡ WHAT IS TSUSOCIAL.COM? ⬅

TsuSocial.com is a social network that pays its users, this payment is a percentage of its ad revenue for posting original content. Tsu is different from Facebook or Instagram because it distributes half of the platform’s revenue to its users, while traditional social networks get all the profit without sharing anything with content creators. The usage of the site is free and the membership structure is invite-only.

Tsu was originally launched on October 21, 2014. The first version closed down in August 2016. In 2019 the relaunch of the platform was announced with a more sustainable version (the original concept was to share 90% of the gains of the platform with users. However, this model failed because it couldn’t afford the project’s costs). The main change in the business plan of the new Tsu was the percentage of revenue distribution (from 90% to 50%). In addition, the project also promised to be more aggressive in marketing and partnerships with major influencers.

➡ WHO CAN JOIN TSUSOCIAL.COM? ⬅

Anyone can join me at Tsu, this is the social that pays! Tell them @vest1992 sent you.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH TSUSOCIAL.COM? ⬅

There are two ways to make money on Tsu: by creating original content or by inviting other users to the platform. When you post content on Tsu, users can interact with the post as well as any other social network. The more viewed your content is, the more money you earn. This encourages users to create quality content.

The other way to earn money is by inviting other users to the platform. When you create your Tsu account, you receive a personalized invitation link. Each registered user with this link will generate revenue for you in a multi-level marketing system. For example, if @vest1992 invited @Galen to Tsu, @vest1992 will receive 1/3 of the amount that @Galen receives. Let’s consider that @Galen invited @Vincent. In this case, @Galen will receive 1/3 of the amount that @Vincent receives, and @vest1992 will receive 1/9 of what @Vincent receives. And so on. So the more people you invite (and the more people they invite), the more you will win. It is important to start early in order to reap the maximum benefits.

Therefore, we recommend that you work hard. Spend time with planning, thinking what kind of content could stand out for the audience you want to reach. Of the existing options, Tsu is certainly the best alternative for you to invest right now, not only because Tsu is at the beginning and growing fast, but also because it pays content creators like no other social network does.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED WITH TSUSOCIAL.COM? ⬅

1. Download the app by using this invite link.
2. Register your details and add vest1992 when you are asked whom invited you.

Last edited:

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello vest this is really amazing platform to make money but you didn't tell us which payment methodes they accept and does
it works only in app so we can't use laptop ? i liked this website and i think im gonna join it can i use Ldplayer to use it from laptop ?
how much is the minimum withdraw and did you get any money from it ?

Last edited:
Reactions: lamia5765

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Didnt withdraw yet, i know it is PayPal and minimum is between 5-10$. As You can see in the image Below I am dat from withdrawal ar the moment, since I am not active there that much lately, i just post once in 2-3 days lately.

Attachments

Reactions: Sunilmurmu

Abigael

Verified
Sep 4, 2020
Kenya
Credits
I am glad that paying social sites are on the rise these days. I have read many good reviews about Tsu social in forum coin and other forums and so I created an account there. However, I am not active yet. I am still learning about how the site works and I will be active when I am more comfortable there.

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I am glad that paying social sites are on the rise these days. I have read many good reviews about Tsu social in forum coin and other forums and so I created an account there. However, I am not active yet. I am still learning about how the site works and I will be active when I am more comfortable there.
There are more and more coming, hope that they will have differentiate factor so each of them will have a better chance to get users and the users to bring referrals.
But if they do not differentiate it will be hard and they will have to focus only on adverts.

Reactions: Sunilmurmu
Vertical Changelly