• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT transcribeMe.com Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
TranscribeMe Review: SCAM or LEGIT?
WHAT IS TranscribeMe.com?

Become a Paid Transcriptionist Today
Transcribe audio and video into high-quality text and get paid! It’s that easy.

WHO CAN JOIN TranscribeMe.com?

TranscribeMe is available everywhere in the world.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH TranscribeMe.com?

We have the industry’s best rates, with earnings starting at $15-$22 per audio hour and top monthly earnings at $2,200 (average monthly earnings are $250). Transcriptionists with specialized backgrounds in Medical & Legal are paid a higher rate.

PAYMENT PROOF FOR TranscribeMe.com?

the site is a professional and well-known, no worries to join it and start earning from translation.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH TranscribeMe.com?

go to the site from here:

2. Now you need to sign up as a transcriptionist.

3. make your real information and click on register

1599045369023.png

4- wait till they will reply, you will receive a message on the email.

Enjoy the free money, and the great site !

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello Anis this is looks really interesting platform so we just need to transcribe some videos and audio into text
but can u tell me if the platform will give u those videos or u will just use any video in youtube ?

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Hello Anis this is looks really interesting platform so we just need to transcribe some videos and audio into text
but can u tell me if the platform will give u those videos or u will just use any video in youtube ?
to do this, you have to pass an exam made by the site, they will test your English language (audio, writing..)

if you will get more than 80% on your final result, they will select you to join their team and to be with them your English must be perfect.

Reactions: hani20980

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
to do this, you have to pass an exam made by the site, they will test your English language (audio, writing..)

if you will get more than 80% on your final result, they will select you to join their team and to be with them your English must be perfect.
I just registered gonna go take the exam, will come back with more information after I passed it. Loving the site aT the moment.

Reactions: hani20980

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
I just registered gonna go take the exam, will come back with more information after I passed it. Loving the site aT the moment.
I think you will pass it because your English looks perfect and your level is sure Advanced, don't make the grammar mistakes and you will pass it normally, try to get the perfect note to be for sure with them^^

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
that's nice please tell us if we can really make some cash from this platform after u finish that exam
waiting for your updates to decide if im gonna join too

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
that's nice please tell us if we can really make some cash from this platform after u finish that exam
waiting for your updates to decide if im gonna join too
I won't join it currently because I will go back to my University next days, so on the next summer holidays when I will be totally free I will take it and start a professional job there inchallah^^

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
The pay isn't bad and I hope they usually hàve good audio files to make things easier for the workers. I don't know about their test but if it is anything like qa world, then it should be a walk in the park.

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
The pay isn't bad and I hope they usually hàve good audio files to make things easier for the workers. I don't know about their test but if it is anything like qa world, then it should be a walk in the park.
I think from your comment, your English isn't good and I don't think so if you will succeed on the exam, because this last needs an advanced one in this field, they only accept the talented and who has a fluent language (reading, speaking, writing ...)

before you start, I think it's better to improve your language from Youtube or getting some free courses in Grammar or writing, when you see yourself good then go and take the exam.

good luck^^

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I think from your comment, your English isn't good and I don't think so if you will succeed on the exam, because this last needs an advanced one in this field, they only accept the talented and who has a fluent language (reading, speaking, writing ...)

before you start, I think it's better to improve your language from Youtube or getting some free courses in Grammar or writing, when you see yourself good then go and take the exam.

good luck^^
Thank you for your brutal advice and I am surely going to take up courses to improve my grammar and writing just as you have suggested. We learn more by the day, don't we?

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Thank you for your brutal advice and I am surely going to take up courses to improve my grammar and writing just as you have suggested. We learn more by the day, don't we?
of course, everyone depends on which country he's living, specify you have your mother language but English is so important currently and you must learn it although it isn't your mother language

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
of course, everyone depends on which country he's living, specify you have your mother language but English is so important currently and you must learn it although it isn't your mother language
Thanks again @anisbouanaka for reiterating my need for English language. I thought you'd detect the sarcasm in my post, but I guessed wrong. We all strive to be better anyways.

Reactions: anisbouanaka
Vertical Changelly