• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

Today, ASK Crypto is Available on Bithumb

faucetpay.io

Suba

Verified
Aug 9, 2020
Credits
Permission.png

The ASK cryptocurrency issued by Permission.io is available on the major crypto asset exchange, Bithumb, today September 16, 2020. This is a step towards introducing ASK as well as the Permission.io service to a wide audience. Meanwhile, trading starts on September 17, 2020.

ASK runs on the Ethereum fork network. ASK can also be used for shop top products such as: electronics, clothing, Shoes, Beauty, Toys, Sporting Goods, pet etc. Many large investors are already interested in ASK (Permission.io), so it is hoped that the price will increase in the future.

Internatioan Members are Welcome
Permission.io is open to international members, if they register and have verified Google Authenticator and email verification, they will get 100 ASK free and if users connect with their social media account, they will get 100 ASK free. When shopping or just visiting a storem you can while watching videos and earn 100 ASK. The presence of ASK on Bithumb will make it easier for users to buy or sell their ASK.

Last edited:

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
This is a very nice development and to be honest, I have been looking forward to this news. I wonder what the value of ASK will be and how well it would be accepted by people. It is cool that it is on Bithumb now.

Suba

Verified
Aug 9, 2020
Credits
Now, not many people know ASK and I haven't got the price of ASK crypto, maybe tomorrow after trading on Bithumb we can find out the ASK price and of course it's still very cheap. and we can now collect ASK crypto for free, please join if you are interested,

Vertical Changelly