• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT Timebucks Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
➡ WHAT IS TIMEBUCKS? ⬅

TimeBucks is an already old online reward portal founded in 2014, where you can earn money in several ways so you are paid to complete tasks. This platform called Timebucks it's an awesome way to earn no matter where you are from, you only need internet connection and time. TimeBucks is not like all typical get-paid-to site where you earn money by completing simple tasks, it is more, it is like a place where you can advertise and earn in the same time.

You can spend time watching slideshows and being paid, watching videso and being paid, doing clicks, doing captchas, doing nightfall news even slideshows, they have pushclick, or tasks to uploade to youtube, sign ups, surveys, offer walls, you can get comission from buying from AliExpress, you can get money from link clicks, posting on tiktok. In the picture below you can see how Timebucks looks, you can see the the bar below the menu what they are offering you to do.

1598848963393.png

I am going to take them one by one to show you more thourughly.

Surveys
Check hourly to see if more surveys become available. Some survey completions will not be instantly credit and may require additional approval. Check the box below if you want to be notified when a survey is available. You can sort the surveys by clicking on the arrow icons in each column.
Content
Here you will get paid to click on links from advertisers, you will get paid to go through 7 pages of slideshows, you will get paid to do captchas, you will get paid to complete a slideshow, you will get paid to watch specific Youtube videos, you will get paid to click on ads, you will get paid to search for what you were already going to search anyway and you will get paid to watch videos.
Tasks
In this task you will get paid to complete micro tasks. When you click the Start Campaign button, you will be presented with the instructions set by the advertiser on what they want you to do. You will have 30 minutes to complete the task and submit your proof. After you have submitted your proof, the advertiser will have 4 days to review your proof and approve your submission. If you do not do the task correctly, or provide fake proof, the advertiser may reject your submission. If you think your submission was rejected in error, you may file a dispute against that advertiser and TimeBucks staff will review the case. If you want to start your own task and have users do almost anything you want, you can start a campaign by clicking the button below.
Signups
In this task you will get paid to signup to different websites. As each website is different, they all require different things to signup. When you click on the green View button, it will show you what exactly is required to signup for the website, and what proof you need to provide. When you click the Start Signup button, you will have 30 minutes to complete the signup task. If you do not submit your proof before the 30 minutes ends, that campaign will expire and it will become available for someone else to complete. After you have submitted your proof, the advertiser will have 4 days to review your proof and approve your submission. If you do not sign up correctly, or provide fake proof, the advertiser may reject your submission. If you think your submission was rejected in error, you may file a dispute against that advertiser and TimeBucks staff will review the case. Once you have been approved for a signup campaign, you will not be allowed to signup for the same website again. If you want to purchase referrals for any website or PTC/GPT site, you can start your own Signup Campaign by clicking the button below.
Tik Tok
On Tiktok you’ll see videos to duet or post on tiktok from TimeBucks users. They pay you for making a duet with them with your own tiktok.
Refer
You will get paid commission for anyone you refer to TimeBucks. We pay 15% commission on anyone you refer. That means if your referral earns $10, you will earn $1.50 commission. You will also earn 50% of each Roll bonus your referral wins, so if they roll and win $10, you will also win $5. You will earn 10% commission on any Advertising Funds that get deposited by any user. So if they deposit $100, you will get $10 commission.
Offerwalls
On Offerwalls you’ll see offers from TimeBucks partners. They pay you for answering surveys, downloading mobile apps and completing other tasks.
Ali Express
You can use this tab to get cash back on items you want to purchase from AliExpress, or you can use it to sell things to other people and you will earn commission whenever someone buys something through your link. Enjoy discounts that you would never be able to get if you shopped directly! After you make your purchase, your cash back will be pending for 30 days in case of refunds. After 30 days, it will be credited to your account. Commissions range anywhere from 0% to 5% which is the highest commission rate in the world for AliExpress. (see full commission table below) Please Note: Any cancellations or refunds made after your purchase will result in a chargeback to your TimeBucks account.
Links
In this task, you will get paid to send traffic to links. How many times have you sent a link to a news article, or a youtube video to your friends? Now you can get PAID to do that. Just copy and paste the URL of any link you want into the form below, click the green Generate Link button and you will receive a special shortened link from it. Send this link to friends, and when they click on it you will get paid (conditions apply).
Sweepstakes
TimeBucks has a weekly sweepstake prize give away where a total prize pool of $500 is awarded to 30 winners each week. The winners are drawn at 12am Friday each week. Once the prizes are drawn, your entries will reset to 0.
Upload
In this task, you will get paid to upload videos to YouTube. You must have a YouTube account in order to do this task. We will provide you with the videos you need to download and upload. We will also provide you with the exact Title, Description, Thumbnail and Tags you need to copy and paste. If any of these things are incorrect, the upload will not be approved.
Premium
By upgrading to Premium, you will increase your earnings on TimeBucks by 25%! For just $4.95 per week, any task you do will earn 25% more. That means, if you do a task that usually pays $1, you will get $1.25 for it! This only increases normal task earnings by 25% and excludes referral earnings and bonuses. It will not increase your current existing wallet amount by 25%, only new tasks you perform after you become premium. You will get a $3 bonus inserted into your TimeBucks account for starting the free trial.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN? ⬅

I have tested this platform thoroughly over the last 5 months. Here it depends on how much you want to invest and your geo location if you want to do surveys. Though after the first withdraw you get into the active category where you get more tasks, signups and contests.

For example: my lifetime earnings (in 5 months) = $158.876 USD
Untitled.png
- my sister's lifetime earnings (in 2 months) = $49.712 USD

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED ⬅

1. It is very easy to sign up. Just click the link, it takes a few seconds to sign up. Sign up for an account using this invite link: https://timebucks.com/?refID=216723222 - you just have to fill in your email, and a password and you will then receive an email you have to confirm.

2. To receive more tasks and sign-ups you will have to go to settings and update your profile (there are advertisement taks geo-targeted).

3. Click on earn and choose from the many options (Clicks|Slideshows|Captcha|NightFallNews|Engage|Pushclicks|Videos|Tasks|Sign-ups|Surveys|OfferWall)

4. Point number 2 is important, you will receive tasks and sign-ups from many people that advertise there, however, you have also other options to make $ there but, from my own experience it is better to do it early and have all offers, I'd appreciate it if you sign up using my invite link which would benefit you as well as me.

If you have any comments, questions, or any experiences with TimeBucks yourself, I would love to hear from you in a comment below.

Attachments

Last edited:

mikenova22

Verified
Jul 22, 2020
Credits
Hi, this definitely seems interesting and I thank you for telling us about it, but I am not able to see your lifetime earnings image. It says "View attachment 81"

Reactions: vest1992

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Hi, this definitely seems interesting and I thank you for telling us about it, but I am not able to see your lifetime earnings image. It says "View attachment 81"
Thanks for the info, I uploaded again the screenshot. If you have more questions I am here check also the Hideout Thread.
Have an amazing end of July!

Reactions: Hopestux

Hopestux

Verified
Jul 26, 2020
Credits
You told me about this one, i will actually try the combination of Hideout and Timebucks and get back with more after my first payment.

• Love

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
You told me about this one, i will actually try the combination of Hideout and Timebucks and get back with more after my first payment.
Cheers, if you need anything let me know!

Reactions: Hopestux

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
Timebucks has been around for years and years so it really doesn't get more legit than them! They also offer a lot more than most GPT sites, with stuff like sign-ups (just sign up on a website and you'll get paid).

Good review my friend.😊

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Timebucks has been around for years and years so it really doesn't get more legit than them! They also offer a lot more than most GPT sites, with stuff like sign-ups (just sign up on a website and you'll get paid).

Good review my friend.😊
I appreciate the compliment, yes I agree Timebucks is indeed good even though they get half of the profit the advertiser pay for tasks :p

jonas

Verified
Aug 27, 2020
Earth
cryptoprobits.com
Credits
Get Premium Membeship

Benefits:
==> Increase your earnings BY 25%;
Upgrade to Premium and you will increase your earnings on TimeBucks by 25%!
==> Get 7 day FREE trial;
==> Earn a $3 bonus when you register.
You will get a $3 bonus inserted into your TimeBucks account for starting the free trial.

Stay tuned for more updates.
Thank you

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Get Premium Membeship

Benefits:
==> Increase your earnings BY 25%;
Upgrade to Premium and you will increase your earnings on TimeBucks by 25%!
==> Get 7 day FREE trial;
==> Earn a $3 bonus when you register.
You will get a $3 bonus inserted into your TimeBucks account for starting the free trial.

Stay tuned for more updates.
Thank you
It is not free it still asks for your credit card, so how is that free? xD
I think they are doing a stunt with this to try make people buy the premium, it is worthy if you earn a lot, not if you don t of course.

jonas

Verified
Aug 27, 2020
Earth
cryptoprobits.com
Credits
It is not free it still asks for your credit card, so how is that free? xD
I think they are doing a stunt with this to try make people buy the premium, it is worthy if you earn a lot, not if you don t of course.
The $3 bonus is free. Of course, if you choose to upgrade then you need to pay. When you start the trial (you need a card for this), you will receive the $3 bonus. When I said it's free, I meant about the bonus and the free trial. Thank you.

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello vest of course TimeBucks is one of the famous legit platforms when you can earn a lot of money this
website giving high amounts of earnings but you need to have an effective startegie when u using it

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Hello vest of course TimeBucks is one of the famous legit platforms when you can earn a lot of money this
website giving high amounts of earnings but you need to have an effective startegie when u using it
As in any platform, if you want to differentiate yourself you have to create your own strategies to grow and earn faster and even more. Anyway there are a lot of ways to improve your gamestyle anywhere, just saying.

Reactions: hani20980
Vertical Changelly