• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

The Impact of Social Signal on Improving SEO and Site Ranking

Abigailll

Original poster
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2019
Credits
Is the effect of the social signals on the SEO and the search engine direct and inevitable with indirect and low impact? Well, we should say that its effects are from two groups of attacks whose direct effects are:
1. Facebook can be important because it has a direct impact on how often users like or share your post.
2. The number of times your brand name is searched and tweeted on Twitter and has a direct impact.
3. The number of +1s you get on Google Plus has a direct impact.
Its indirect effects are:
1. Increase the number of backlinks (leading to increased or brand awareness)

Abigailll

Original poster
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2019
Credits
Is the effect of the social signals on the SEO and the search engine direct and inevitable with indirect and low impact? Well, we should say that its effects are from two groups of attacks whose direct effects are:
1. Facebook can be important because it has a direct impact on how often users like or share your post.
2. The number of times your brand name is searched and tweeted on Twitter and has a direct impact.
3. The number of +1s you get on Google Plus has a direct impact.
Its indirect effects are:
1. Increase the number of backlinks (leading to increased or brand awareness)
That's right, I totally agree.
Likes / Follows / Shares Impact. It has a lot of impact.
These criteria are social interest signals that tell search engines how interesting the page content is to users. Read more here!

ScheBr1x

Verified Member
Oct 6, 2019
Credits
Google SEO, i think is the absolutly most importent thing on internet if you want your website to grow. If your are good on SEO you can have a medium website and people will come in anyway to visit your website.. If you are bad on SEO, Well good luck.. You can have a superwebsite but if nobody have a chance to find it its pretty bad.

LiesWithin

Verified Member
Nov 16, 2019
Credits
Google SEO, i think is the absolutly most importent thing on internet if you want your website to grow. If your are good on SEO you can have a medium website and people will come in anyway to visit your website.. If you are bad on SEO, Well good luck.. You can have a superwebsite but if nobody have a chance to find it its pretty bad.
I definitely agree with you. SEO had become important over the years as well as Social Media Management which is a very in-demand and lucrative job nowadays in promoting a product or a website.

vest1992

Verified Member
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I am using this app Mangools it is really good to get keywords and see the number of searches and from what websites. Though the app needs you to invest, it is not free.