• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT starbits.io Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
What is starbits.io?

This is a bitcoin faucet that pay free BTC to your faucetpay wallet

How much can I earn with starbits.io?

You can claim 5 satoshi every 8 minutes from this faucet you can also earn 20% from your referrals earnings

Payment Proof for starbits.io:

013.png

How do I get started with starbits.io?

Click Here to visit the faucet just enter your faucetpay adress and solve the capatcha then claim your reward

Last edited:
Reactions: Vincent

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I like that the site pays even to the minimum of 5 satoshis. This is another very easy way to earn online. Many thanks to you friend for sharing this. Will certainly give it a try right away.

Reactions: hani20980

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
I like that the site pays even to the minimum of 5 satoshis. This is another very easy way to earn online. Many thanks to you friend for sharing this. Will certainly give it a try right away.
you welcome and enjoy you can earn much more if you just open 5 or more faucets in the same time and
claim from them all in the same time thnx for your reply :)

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
you welcome and enjoy you can earn much more if you just open 5 or more faucets in the same time and
claim from them all in the same time thnx for your reply :)
I signed up right away through the link and I have claimed a few times already. If you don't mind, could you suggest other faucets that give instant payments? Will look out for your response.

Reactions: hani20980

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
I signed up right away through the link and I have claimed a few times already. If you don't mind, could you suggest other faucets that give instant payments? Will look out for your response.
Hello my friend of course i have good faucets that give instant payments to faucetpay i already posted them in this
faucets forum you can check them thnx for your reply

Vertical Changelly