• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

FREE Spend 5 mins to win Airdrop DACC 2.0 • Listing on JustSwap

faucetpay.io

siapatau22

Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Credits
🎁 DACC ~ 30 DACC (💰0.03)

Rate : 🌠🌠🌠🌠✨ 4.5/5 🔥
Value : 1 DACC = 0.0341 TRX
Exchange : JustSwap
Extra Ref : 10 Stakes

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Eg0z9xJXkAAFI4L.jpeg

👉
Link to the Airdrop 👈

📜 Mandatory Tasks (Step-by-step Guide):
🔹Join our Telegram Group
🔹Follow our Twitter
🔹Retweet on Twitter
🔹Use your TRC-20 wallet address to receive DACC2.0 (Use the TronLink Pro application so that you can easily connect to JustSwap and exchange DACC coins later)

IMG_20200903_192825.jpg

⚠Note:
Complete all tasks so that the Token DACC reward is paid at distribution. You need the stakes to get airdrop rewards

🔐 Airdrop distribution date: Airdrop ends Sept 9th and a distribution date would be announced after this date.

⏺DACC (DACC) is a cryptocurrency Token. DACC has a current supply of 30,000,000,000 Token.
DACC 2.0 is going to build the DeFi ecology in the model as DAO+KNC+SNX.

siapatau22

Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Credits
most of them are a scam and just a waste of time, I joined a lot of airdrops which have the same conditions (like make for us follow and...) but at last nothing!
how long have you understood about airdrop?
have you ever won an airdrop?
are you diligent in reading the airdrop regulations?
do you always read reviews from various sources?

ivandge

Verified
Sep 2, 2020
Credits
I have never received anything in airdrops,but I will join this one also. Will be there required KYC in ordrer to receive my payment ?

Reactions: siapatau22

siapatau22

Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Credits
I have never received anything in airdrops,but I will join this one also. Will be there required KYC in ordrer to receive my payment ?
Airdrops don't always make you lucky. that's why the task is always easy.

can you read the post above more carefully?

ivandge

Verified
Sep 2, 2020
Credits
Airdrops don't always make you lucky. that's why the task is always easy.

can you read the post above more carefully?
I read it carefully, sometimes after end airdrop the owner says Need KYC in order to receive tokens. I just joined over 20 airdrops and 50% from them wants KYC to receive anything.

siapatau22

Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Credits
I read it carefully, sometimes after end airdrop the owner says Need KYC in order to receive tokens. I just joined over 20 airdrops and 50% from them wants KYC to receive anything.
not all airdrops require kyc, it's just that when on the exchange market, of course, there are those that need kyc.

for this airdrop it does not seem that it requires kyc in the regulations in the announcement. have you read it in the announcement?

mikenova22

Verified
Jul 22, 2020
Credits
not all airdrops require kyc, it's just that when on the exchange market, of course, there are those that need kyc.

for this airdrop it does not seem that it requires kyc in the regulations in the announcement. have you read it in the announcement?
It's often the airdrops that require KYC that pays best though. I always try to do those.

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello thnx for sharing this airdrop it looks interesting but how much exactly we will get in this airdrop ?
well the steps looks easy and there is no KYC needed that's nice maybe im gonna join this airdrop i already have a tron wallet installed so it
won't take from a lot of time thnx for sharing and waiting for your next thread

AneMaria

Verified
Sep 5, 2020
Credits
Hello thnx for sharing this airdrop it looks interesting but how much exactly we will get in this airdrop ?
well the steps looks easy and there is no KYC needed that's nice maybe im gonna join this airdrop i already have a tron wallet installed so it
won't take from a lot of time thnx for sharing and waiting for your next thread
I think you can see it in the first line (look in the photo below)

IMG_20200909_155338.jpg

Anyway in my humble oppinion we all should think bigger and stop focusing daily in cents, because that is what we are attracting for the following next data.

What If we focus on earning bigger, with less time investment, for example people I saw they are doing guides for users here in Paid resources from 50$ to 200$ profit. That is better to aim higher as I said earlier from my humble point of view.

lamia5765

Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
most of them are a scam and just a waste of time, I joined a lot of airdrops which have the same conditions (like make for us follow and...) but at last nothing!
Just because follow a facebook or twitter page and subscribe on YouTube channel and retweet link and follow medium account doesn't let owner of airdrop earn a cent. Otherwise telegram bot not like websites doesn't support Google Adsence feature to earn at least a revenue from guests. So it is a trick to mushroom followers then admin will profit from airdrop period before requiring sending ETH fee to share his referral links and get free referrals. This is mostly what they are doing all the time.

Reactions: anisbouanaka

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Just because follow a facebook or twitter page and subscribe on YouTube channel and retweet link and follow medium account doesn't let owner of airdrop earn a cent. Otherwise telegram bot not like websites doesn't support Google Adsence feature to earn at least a revenue from guests. So it is a trick to mushroom followers then admin will profit from airdrop period before requiring sending ETH fee to share his referral links and get free referrals. This is mostly what they are doing all the time.
yeah but the main reason to let you follow their accounts on the different social media is to get a lot of traffic and like that their page will be more professional and more trusted (imagine you see a page has 1.5 million followers or more) of course you will trust it and you will do everything to follow their rules but at last it's a scam (they just use us to get traffic for their channels).

also one of their last tricks, they start to oblige the KYC of users in order to withdraw but at last, it's another scam because they use those last for the binnace to confirm their accounts.

they are a professional scammers, be careful, don't send your Id documents for any site

Vincent

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Aug 23, 2019
Credits
also one of their last tricks, they start to oblige the KYC of users in order to withdraw but at last, it's another scam because they use those last for the binnace to confirm their accounts.

they are a professional scammers, be careful, don't send your Id documents for any site
Yeah, it is a bad idea to give out your particularly private information to potential scammers. I recommend that unless it is a confirmed legit company like Coinbase, you do not provide them your ID if they do not use a third-party identity verification provider like Civic.

There is no reason for most companies to see your delicate information when they can easily hire a third-party that will handle your information correctly.

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Yeah, it is a bad idea to give out your particularly private information to potential scammers. I recommend that unless it is a confirmed legit company like Coinbase, you do not provide them your ID if they do not use a third-party identity verification provider like Civic.

There is no reason for most companies to see your delicate information when they can easily hire a third-party that will handle your information correctly.
well said exactly, I only used the Kyc to confirm my Paypal account because Paypal company is something professional and the trusted wallet ever online, the others I can't

Vertical Changelly