• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

GUIDE Review of Pi App and mining them on your Phone.

vest1992

Original poster
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I want to invite you to the Pi mining app that allows you to do just that, mine. The Pi network looks at creating a new form of crypto currency that can be generated by actions in a community. On the platform, users mine Pi Coins by being part of the community and taking actions within the community, as the community grows, and as users help the community grow more, they are awarded with more Pi coins.

At this point of time, the Pi Network is just starting up they have over 6 mil users, they are only looking at building up a network of users. Right now, Pi coins cannot be transferred or exchanged. With the continous increase in user base, the Pi program will move into the next phase which allows users to transact with each other, link Pi to a wallet, which will allow you to exchange Pi Coins for other crypto currencies or even fiat currencies.

What are you waiting for install the app, sign in every day to mine Pi Coins. So to start mining Pi, get the Pi App, at the moment you can only mine if you are referred by a current user. You can use my user ID: suntEM and join as my referrer. Once you managed to get the app and signed up, you can start mining coins. You will need to log into the app every day and select the mine button, this is to ensure that only active users get free Pi coins.

There are several ways you can increase the number of Pi you mine per hour. Once you have mined for three successful days, you will have the option to add people to your security circle. For every active user you add to your Security Circle, you will get an additional 0.04 Pi/hour. These users will have to be active for this to work. When you join as my referrer I will be added as an trusted user in your circle and both will get more Pi coins per hour. Below you can see my screenshot, where I have earned almost 10000 Pi coins, and I am earning 2.16 Coins per hour. Another way to earn more Pi coins per hour is to invite more people to mine on their phone ( you can see below I have 18 active refferals out of 67 total refferals). You will get an additional 0.04 Pi/hr for every new user you add.

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-26 at 20.19.48.jpeg

The Pi app is straightforward to use, doesn't use CPU-GPU it only uses just a little bit of Netowork Bandwith when you login to click the Mine button, Pi app does not drain or reduce battery life. In fact, the app need not even be open on your phone for you to mine Pi coins. You can use suntEM as the username to join the network. Enjoy and go collect Pi coins.

Reactions: Hopestux

Hopestux

Verified Member
Jul 26, 2020
Credits
I remember you mentioning something about them, when did you got into Pi, I mean how long it took you to make 10000 coins?

vest1992

Original poster
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I remember you mentioning something about them, when did you got into Pi, I mean how long it took you to make 10000 coins?
Uhh, I first installed it at the end of November, begining of December last year. In january I switched my phone and I started to invite people, and only then my hourly rate started to rise. From February->August I made around 9000 Coins.