• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT PRIZEREBEL Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

Finecry

Verified
Jan 30, 2020
Credits
Prizerebel Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

➡ What is PRIZEREBEL? ⬅

PRIZEREBEl is one of the easiest ways that you can earn money online, and you could get started within minutes by filling out surveys, watching videos or completing offers. It is a platform that allows you to earn points that can be exchanged for real money through PayPal or gift cards.

It has a lot of surveys and daily incentives such as extra points for reaching a certain amount of points each day, and also extra points for completing the daily objective in a week. You can do this via your desktop or your mobile phone.

My preferred method is doing surveys each day. Between the commuting time to work, I usually fill out 3/4 surveys a day. The best part is you can choose how much to do each day.

Also important: it works on EUROPE! I've found that many of these sites don't work for us but this one does.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN? ⬅

It's all up to you. Since you'll be getting points for activity, the more you complete the more points the better rewards. But for instance, I have earned two 10€ gift cards for the App Store and 5€ on PayPal. Roughly 25€ by completing a few surveys daily (even missing some days) on the last 20 days.

One of the benefits is the pay rate as well since you can exchange 500 points for 5€ PayPal, not 550 or even 600 points like other companies, in this case, 100 points = 1€. Their minimum exchange rate is 5€ so you can start cashing out really fast.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED ⬅

1. Sign up for an account using this invite link: https://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=9824329
2. Confirm your email.
3. Once you're set up you can start earning right away!

Here are my earning thus far:
Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 2.10.36 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Vincent
Vertical Changelly