• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT playtube.ws Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Earn Money
With us, you can earn money from your video content every time someone watches it or downloads it. You can start earning money in three easy steps.

• Join us for free.
  • Upload your video content.
  • Share them with your friends or via personal blogs or forums.

Advanced Statistics
With our advanced statistic system, you can see in real-time all the statistics for your video content like:

• Views per video.
  • Revenue per day.
  • Total revenue and views for the custom date.

Accessibility
Our website is fast and accessible in any country at any time. We make sure that everyone gets the most of our services.

• Multiple location servers.
  • Unlimited speed.
  • Free access to anyone.
Affiliate Info:

• - Minimal Payout 5$
  • - Automatic Bitcoin Payouts
  • - PayPal Payments every Monday and Friday.
  • - 3 views per user per 24h are counted for payouts.
  • - Real rates**
  • - PayPal, Bitcoin payment methods
  • - 3+ minutes long video is eligible for affiliate program
  • - 10% of the video must be watched for a count
  • - Embeds are counted by a 95% rate.

if you want to join:

1598518969269.png

guys, this site is very legit for people who want to make money from uploading videos.
JUST make video and share it on your blog, on any social media to get views, they are paying a high CPM ^^

this is my payment before a few days:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lamia5765

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Tell me more about this I'm interested. How much do you get for those 3 view per 24hrs? What is embeds? What types of video do they allow? Am I allowed to upload other people's videos?

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Tell me more about this I'm interested. How much do you get for those 3 view per 24hrs? What is embeds? What types of video do they allow? Am I allowed to upload other people's videos?
those are some rules and information that can help you:

-Streams are counted up to 2 within 24 hours per user ip (Globally)
-Video must be at least 1 minute long to be eligible for our affiliate program
-Embeds receive 95% of our views rate.
-Rewards are not counted if advertising is being blocked.
-There are no rewards for automated views
-Payout requests are processed every Monday and Friday.

1598523861357.png
Countries that are not listed below are counted by 8$ per 10k views rate.

Reactions: Niftyyem

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Ah this a good deal. Let me register and try it out. I have asking myself why people pay others to watch their videos so it was because of this. Thanks for sharing.

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Ah this a good deal. Let me register and try it out. I have asking myself why people pay others to watch their videos so it was because of this. Thanks for sharing.
to earn much, you must put it on your BLOG if you have it, or any platform that you can get high traffic there because you need +5000 views to reach the minimum of payout.

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
So I have to make the video my self? I can't just take some video from youtube? Do they allow paid traffic, to pay someone to watch the video?

Reactions: anisbouanaka

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
So I have to make the video my self? I can't just take some video from youtube? Do they allow paid traffic, to pay someone to watch the video?
I don't know if it's legal or not, you can contact the support by sending them a ticket about this point.
I'm making videos daily and uploading them normally (Gaming videos..)

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello Anis ! very nice thread this website looks a nice way to earn from videos but i really didn't like this condition
" 3 views per user per 24h are counted for payouts" so if you get 1000 views only 3 will be counted then why
i don't just use youtube

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Hello Anis ! very nice thread this website looks a nice way to earn from videos but i really didn't like this condition
" 3 views per user per 24h are counted for payouts" so if you get 1000 views only 3 will be counted then why
i don't just use youtube
maybe yeah you're right, but the admin has done it to fight he fake views and the double view from the same user that's all.
if you don't have good traffic then use YOUTUBE better

Reactions: hani20980

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
maybe yeah you're right, but the admin has done it to fight he fake views and the double view from the same user that's all.
if you don't have good traffic then use YOUTUBE better
How do I use youtube? Can you tell further. I don't know how people get paid on YouTube. What do I do and how much do I get ? I'm new in this

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
How do I use youtube? Can you tell further. I don't know how people get paid on YouTube. What do I do and how much do I get ? I'm new in this
it's a really huge field, you get paid from the views, I think 1000 views per 1$ or something like that depends on the CPM

of course, if your followers are from U.S.A and CANADA you will earn more, if they're from the third world you won't get much

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
This site looks cool and I like how upfront they are with the earnings. I don't know if YouTube would be a better alternative, but since there is payment proof, I guess it wouldn't be too bad to try it out. By the way, they are just so serious with their tier categorization.

Vertical Changelly