• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT Pipeflare.io

faucetpay.io

Sunilmurmu

Verified
Aug 26, 2020
Credits
Hello! Friends this is the site where you can earn two most valuable crypto currency name
ZEC &PIVX every 24 hour . More than 6000 zEC Satoshi and 100000 PIVX Satoshi every 24 hour.

And it has also amazing withdrawal feature that you didn't need minimum payout, you can take immediate payment in your wallet address.
Once you set your wallet address it automatically send payment everyday after you claim your coins
So no need to fear. Because no need of minimum payout. :love: (y) 😘
Trust me guys I never disappoint you all:)
https://pipeflare.io/r/oqe

Notice- open this site in BRAVE BROWSER so you can claim 1×9 times more coins

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Can you explain a bit more about these. What do i do with these coins once I have them? Do I exchange for known crypto or sell them or what? Which wallet do I find these coins, the one I will be using for withdrawal. And what's the value of the coins

Sunilmurmu

Verified
Aug 26, 2020
Credits
Can you explain a bit more about these. What do i do with these coins once I have them? Do I exchange for known crypto or sell them or what? Which wallet do I find these coins, the one I will be using for withdrawal. And what's the value of the coins
Hello! Gugu . I'm glad 😊 to answering your question.
1: ZCASH PRICE=79.27$ usd & PIVX=0.526$ usd, these are latest valu of this crypto currency.

Buddy ZCASH and PIVX both are well known crypto currency, yes you can EXCHANGE FOR KNOW CRYPTO such as BTC, ETH OR LTC.You can also trade through these coins.

I personally collect ZCASH THROUGH this into my COINBASE wallet. I hope you already heard about COINBASE WALLET.

Gugu, there are so many trusted wallet where you can collect these crypto currency.
I hope this is enough ;) .
If you want more info you can ask me 😊 I feel happy to help you..

In my opinion you must visit this site for once a time that's why you can also understand yourself
What to do.

Thanks 😊

Be safe and happy earning, brother

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I understood, thanks for the explanation. I will visit the site for more information. About coinbase I have a coinbase account so it's not a problem. I'm looking forward to earn in this site.

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello i just registred in this platform but it's a wast of time it only gives 0.00000355 ZEC that's 2 satoshi
every 24 hours maybe you have a lot of referrals so you get some good profits

Sunilmurmu

Verified
Aug 26, 2020
Credits
Hello i just registred in this platform but it's a wast of time it only gives 0.00000355 ZEC that's 2 satoshi
Hello! hani20980

Read my thread carefully 😍 , login your pipeflare account with brave browser and you will also earn as much as I can.

Thanks 😊

Sunilmurmu

Verified
Aug 26, 2020
Credits
S
Seriously :confused:;)buddy I have zero refferels in this site trust me. Login your pipeflare account with BRAVE BROWSER and multiply your earning

Sunilmurmu

Verified
Aug 26, 2020
Credits
Hi! Gugu
I hope your earning are going well with PIPEFLARE. I'M feeling very glad to tell you that now you can multiply your earning more than 1.9times you have to just link your social media accounts with PIPEFLARE
Just look at the pictures

And buddy you know! Now I can earn DASH CION :love: also from here.

It allow you to claim only once in a 24 hour , I Know but it's legit and give instant withdrawal I think this is more important

Attachments

Sunilmurmu

Verified
Aug 26, 2020
Credits
I understood, thanks for the explanation. I will visit the site for more information. About coinbase I have a coinbase account so it's not a problem. I'm looking forward to earn in this site.

Value of these coins are following
PIVXcoin-0.429USD
ZCASH coin-59.63USD
DASH coin-73.19USD

Sunilmurmu

Verified
Aug 26, 2020
Credits

Hi! Hani20980.
I earn with PIPEFLARE is with out refferels buddy .How to increase your earning more than 1.9 times I tell you
Just follow me.

Link your some social media accounts with PIPEFLARE. Just look at the pictures which I have sent you

And now megic begin.

Now you can also earn DASH COIN WITH PIPEFLARE.

I hope now you believe me how my earning are more than you .

You can also grow your earning with PIPEFLARE lifetime refferels system

With best wishes .

Attachments

Vertical Changelly
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sunilmurmu ✔️LEGIT PIPEFLARE.IO - Scam or Legit? Faucets 2