• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

Paidverts Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

jonas

Verified
Aug 27, 2020
Earth
cryptoprobits.com
Credits
What is PaidVerts?
Paidverts was launched on March 31, 2014, and it is a PTC website where you can make money by watching ads, playing games, doing cash offers, and more.

Who can join Paidverts?
Anyone can join no matter the country you live in. It is suitable for all kinds of users (for both beginner and professional online workers). To work in Paidverts is very simple. Just view ads. That’s all. And if you want to earn more, refer people under your link.

How Does PaidVerts Work?
First, users must sign up for their free accounts and register in order to begin receiving ads on a daily basis. When you are sent ads, you have 18 hours in which to view the ads and complete the process otherwise the ad will be pulled from you and sent to another member.

The very basic concept in Paidverts is a Bonus Ad Point. in real-world money, each BAP worths $.0005. And the ads you receive in Paidverts are also derived from the BAPs. In simple words, you are going to exchange BAPs for real money.

Earning BAPs On Paidverts:
1) Click on BAP ads;
By clicking daily activation ads where you will receive 8 activation ads.
2) Buy an ad pack;
By purchasing Ad Packs you will be receiving 2400 BAPs, which equals $1.20, for every $1 you spend on Adpacks.

==>Get paid to click ads;
To get paid ads first you need to view BAP ads. You have to complete a minimum of 8 BAP ads in order to get Paid Ads.

Important: More BAP you have, the more higher-value ads you will receive. So you need to collect more & more BAPs.

==>Click Grid;
Click grid is a game where you have to click anywhere on the picture and then ads will open after viewing ads you will get to know if you won anything or not. Every day, you will be given 20 chances to click one grid. Each click will cost 1 BAP.
The chances of winning here are very low. You have 20 chances to win and each chance costs 1 BAP.

==>Cash Offers
Cash Offers is where you need to complete tasks like surveys, downloading apps and etc.

==>Games;
The idea is simple. You play the games listed and you will earn BAPs. Games are like Blackjack, Poker, Lotto, Slots, Keno, Coin Flip, and much more. These games will have you paying, or betting, in BAP and you’ll earn them back if you win and then some.

Buy $0.05 Upgrade to view Recycled ads
You need to pay an amount of $0.05 to get a total value of $1 ads to click on. No,w this may take from a couple of hours to a couple of days to get all the ads. So for each $0.05 you spend, you make $1 in return.

My Payment Proof

Referral Program
Refer and Earn 10% lifelong from your referral earnings.

How do you get paid?
Payments at PaidVerts are proceeding manually for security reasons, but they are always paid within 7 days.
The minimum cashout amount is $1 which you can withdraw using Bitcoin, Litecoin, Perfect Money, and Payeer.

Register here:
Paidverts

For more information please visit the following link:
GPT World | Complete Simple Tasks

Thank you.

lamia5765

Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello,
Paidverts also offer other withdrawal options like skrill or neteller that are supported by few PTC.

Reactions: jonas

lamia5765

Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Unfortunately, i don't have those 2 options enabled on my account. There were removed by the admins. Do you have Neteller and Skrill in your account?
I doesn't took attention to that point they were removed. Also I see they still support Payza payment processor. However Payza is no longer working.
Capture d’écran de 2020-09-15 14-30-27.png

jonas

Verified
Aug 27, 2020
Earth
cryptoprobits.com
Credits
I doesn't took attention to that point they were removed. Also I see they still support Payza payment processor. However Payza is no longer working.
They don't support Payza. It's a little bit complicated to remove that from the site. I have been with Paidverts since 2015. Paidverts and PTCShare are my favorite sites where i invested a lot of my money.
As you can see it does not have the "Add Funds" and "Cashout" enabled for Payza. That should tell you something.

Reactions: lamia5765
Vertical Changelly