• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

QUESTION paidpoints.com Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
1598537408670.png
PaidPoints is my GPT website where you can earn money to play games, take quizzes, install and run mobile apps, take surveys, watch videos, view ads, and earn money in more ways.

If you can't find any website to trust and earn from on my blog, then you can trust PaidPoints because you will surely receive your earnings if you complete your offer and it is credited by the offer wall.

You can earn up to $20 just for playing a single game, and you will also get $5 free bonus from us making it a total of $25.
It is free and fun! Challenge yourself and complete levels in the game to earn. Have a paid fun!

HOW TO EARN BY PLAYING GAMES
Pick a game of your choice and complete the levels to earn your points.

Earn From OfferWalls
Complete simple offers everyday to earn. Offerwall offers can include taking surveys, taking quiz, downloading apps, playing games, and many more of things you normally do.

Tasks/CPA/GPT Offers
Complete easy tasks/CPA/GPT offers to earn money. Tasks/CPA/GPT offers can include almost anything you do online like, signing up on a website, joining and/or following a Facebook group, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc. .

PTC & Traffic Exchange
Get paid to click and visit websites, and also drive traffic to your own website. You can use your earnings from visiting other websites to get visitors to yours or withdraw your earnings.

1 Point = $0.01
100 Points = $1
1,000 Points = $10
10,000 Points = $100

------------------------
I forget to add something important about the payout options:

the site accepts Skrill, Payeer, Eth, Perfect Money as the option to withdraw your money.

and the minimum of payout is 5$

there are a lot of good reviews about the site.

Last edited by a moderator:

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello Anis i liked this website it seem a good way to earn money but you said that you will get 5$ sign up bonus
and the minimum withdraw is 5$ is that mean you can't withdraw the bonus i hope u can explain this :)

Vertical Changelly