• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT PAIDERA REVIEW : SCAM OR LEGIT

faucetpay.io

Anshad14

Verified
Aug 27, 2020
Credits
Firstly it is legit and genuine website because i received money and my second withdrawal is on the way .
There are lot of websites nowadays betraying all of persons working for money and they will take all they want and put our into a basket.Its not only their fault also ours too,if anywhere you see any ad about an website they give money please don't believe at first sight .Make Reasearch about thier website it's genuine or not through YouTube or Google or any forums like Moneygurus.net. And if you see all reviews are positive and payment proofs then you can start and invest your time to that website.Here am introducing an website that pays genuinely and fastly.

PAIDERA is a Income generating website or we can call make money with your free time.Paidera is not only a survey website it has so many tasks to earn money like Taking surveys , doing offers, taking quizzes and one more variety is we can make quizzes and earn money .So here money making is unlimited and their payment is high .I have received my first payment 30USD through PayPal and second payment is on finger tip.The minimum withdrawal is 30USD and above and it actually take 2 or 5days to receive cash into paypal.Their highlight is their SUPPORT TEAM ,if we ask any doubt or any complaints within 24hours they will solve our problems with pleasure.But they have some rules if we obey their rules they will suspend our account and can't make new account in future , because they're genuine they have some strict rules so please don't obey the rules.The important reason for suspension is makin multiple accounts,they can find you if we make multiple accounts and they will wait for the time of withdrawal and suspend our accounts.The second one is making spam referral or paid referal ,they will suspend you surely .If you work as loyal you will get money as fast as possible.

If you wish to join PAIDERA community search on google of PAIDERA signup and join their community with pleasure

Attachments

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello my friend yes i heard a lot of news about paidera website and i already have account on it but because im
living in a third world country i can't really earn good amounts of meney from serveys

Reactions: Anshad14

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I had to abandon my account on Paidera since I never got any surveys to do. The earnings was so slow and I couldn't get referrals, so I just crossed it off my list of sites where I could earn.

Vertical Changelly