• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT PacketStream.io Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
white_logo.png

➡ WHAT IS PacketStream.io? ⬅

PacketStream.io is a passive income platform that rewards your network bandwith usage, it is the first of its kind peer-to-peer proxy network. Packeters are compensated for sharing bandwidth on the PacketStream network and allowing users all over the world have access to content on the internet through our secure network. Customers can purchase bandwidth and browse the web from residential IPs to protect their browsing privacy.

PacketStream.io works because of you! The PacketStream network routes customer traffic through PacketStream users allowing for increased privacy and access to geo-restricted content while browsing the web. Packeters on the PacketStream network share their bandwidth with PacketStream customers. The website/service receiving HTTP requests sees requests coming from real residential IPs and allows access to content that would otherwise be blocked if it had been requested from traditional datacenter VPNs or proxy networks.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN? ⬅

Packeters make the PacketStream network work. And who works for free? PacketStream customers pay to use the PacketStream network and we pay our Packeters for enabling our customers to surf the web securely and privately. PacketStream uses PayPal to process customer payouts. Minimum cashout amount is $5.00. A 3% fee is applied to cashouts.
https://packetstream.io/support/faq#q25
➡ HOW TO GET STARTED ⬅

1. It is very easy to sign up. Just click the link, it takes a few seconds to sign up. Sign up for an account using this invite link: https://packetstream.io/?psr=Wue - you just have to fill in your username, email, and a password.
2. Download the client, install and login, that is all.

Reactions: Galen and zunkey21

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
Worth to note is that PacketStream is unregulated and can get your ip banned from a ton of sites such as Netflix, since they may be used for DDOSing and such.

But if you don't mind that then why not earn some extra $!

I miss FluidStack.😭

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
12.png

This is what I made in 10 days, though I don t use any Netflix so I don t worry.
I think it is kinda decent, Honeygain made me $0.6 in 30 days. So it is a plus !

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello vest thnx for sharing this platform but i think 0.44$ in 10 days is a low income but still okay
because u don't have to do any hard tasks i just hope that this website legal and paying

Vertical Changelly