• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

FREE NEW AIRDROP : TRUSTSWAP AIRDROP

faucetpay.io

Anshad14

Verified
Aug 27, 2020
Credits
New Airdrop has been started called TRUSTSWAP airdrop and thier distribution on September and this airdrop will closed soon .so don't be late hurry up join know

I think thei r distribution start on September 30 and it was available in trust wallet and probit .

📬 For joining - 10swap ( 13usd)
💰 For each refer - 1swap (1.5usd)

🗓 Only Real Refferal Will Paid
Hurry up ..
Join through the above mentioned link and complete their airdrop tasks like join thier channel and follow in their twitter .Then submit your Telegram user id and twitter user name.after that provide your ERC20 address for that you can use trust wallet and search for TRUSTSWAP and copy address from receive option and paste into the telegram bot .Then start refering .
Important; If they asked for fees don't send them ,okay .wait for free payment. Because most airdrops are scam and I didn't like to put yours into a scam.stay safe.

siapatau22

Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Credits
There are already a lot of telegram bots that are scam. Moreover, for this it does not have a website and social media or other supporters I am sure, you will waste time on this

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello im not really sure about this airdrop but anyway i think we won't lose anything if we try it
because it seem easy to join thnx for sharing

Vertical Changelly