• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT Neobux Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

SerVigor

Verified
Sep 16, 2019
Credits
Neobux Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

➡ WHAT IS Neobux? ⬅

Neobux is one of the easiest ways that you can earn money online, it's also the most popular PTC site, and you could get started within minutes. It is a platform that allows you to earn big from your laptop or computer every month, there are some guys out there that can reach up to 800 USD/day.

Neobux is a platform which provides money for just clicking on some ads which barely take 5 minutes of your day.

You can easily earn up to 6 USD/day which totals up to 180 USD/month, just with an investment of 60 USD, or your precious time, that's not the limit yet though.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN? ⬅

Your earnings are related to how much time are you willing to spend? some guys that spend at least 10 years, end up getting huge margins of money, by huge I mean 800-1000 USD/day, however you will probably be satisfied with a portion of that in a day, you can always aim for that huge margin, but it needs you to dedicate your time.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED ⬅

1. Sign up for an account using this invite link: https://www.neobux.com/?r=SerVigor
2. Click your ads & you're done, it's kind of a zero effort thing, if you need any help feel free to contact me on discord SerVigor#0249
3. Point number 2 is a great thing, many people don't know what to do when they start however, you have your fellow guru here that can help you out, I'd appreciate it if you sign up using my invite link which would benefit you as well as me.
4. Neobux is 100% legit & I've shown a payment that I've received.

Attachments

SerVigor

Verified
Sep 16, 2019
Credits
Hey I have a question I use neobux but I quit cause I only knew how to make 1 cent per day how do u make $6
Hey there, well it takes some time look at it from this way, in 6 months you make your first 0.6 USD to rent your first 3 referrals, that 0.6 USD you can get it in 10 days instead of 6 months because each referral gives you 0.020 USD /day which makes your profit gradually increase with the amount of referrals you've got, you can also add some money to increase your progress speed, if you've got any more inquiries feel free to ask me at any time & at my discord SerVigor#0249

Vincent

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Aug 23, 2019
Credits
Heads up to people who use this the site does not do payouts for paypal!
That's definitely good to know. Most peoples preferred, or only option, is often PayPal. Thanks for the pretty crucial info!(y)

Reactions: Hopestux

Hopestux

Verified
Jul 26, 2020
Credits
I have used it last year but If You Don t referr you Don t get your earning up fast at all most ptc sites are good to have high number of referrals.

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Need the patience to getting coin not only 1 day
On everything you have to think on long term, thats how always money are made, long term investment in anything pays really well.
I have used it last year but If You Don t referr you Don t get your earning up fast at all most ptc sites are good to have high number of referrals.
The idea is not to disperese your focus in to many platforms, choose a few and just grow.

Alexa233

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
:)Por mi propia experiencia, puedo decirles que Neobux paga muy bien por cada encuesta completada.👍

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
:)Por mi propia experiencia, puedo decirles que Neobux paga muy bien por cada encuesta completada.👍
It is nice, I cannot say I am a survey guy, even though I receive on email sometimes offers and I do them.
They do pay well in some geographical parts of the world!

Vertical Changelly