Brave Browser Review: SCAM or LEGIT?WHAT IS BRAVE BROWSER?
Brave Browser is a chromium-based browser that has built-in TOR, is faster than chrome, and blocks all ads and trackers. It allows you to earn a cryptocurrency called Basic Attention Token (BAT) by viewing (entirely opt-in) ads with 70% revenue share to users and it is built with privacy in mind.
WHO CAN JOIN BRAVE?
Brave is available everywhere in the world, but the number of ads and how much they pay may vary depending on the country you are from. As of 2020, Brave has been released for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS.
HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH BRAVE?
Every user gets on average around $6 worth of BAT every month through Brave Rewards which can be tipped to publishers, and you can make your own publisher account and tip the BAT to that account without much hassle.
You can then sell the BAT for real cash on Uphold, the site where your BAT will be withdrawn to!
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH BRAVE BROWSER?
1. Download Brave browser using our invite link.
Click here to begin earning with Brave!
2. Now you need to opt-in for brave rewards by typing in "brave://rewards" into the search bar of Brave.
3. After opting in for Brave Rewards, go create a publishers account here https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/
4. Link the publisher's account to your YouTube channel (or Reddit account, Twitter, etc - whatever works for you)
5. Auto-contribute/tip the BAT you receive every month to the Youtube channel which you linked to your publisher account. You can do this by visiting your Youtube channel and viewing one of the videos in the Brave Browser. It will then show up under "Auto-Contribute" in brave://rewards.
6. Remove all other websites from "Auto-Contribute" so your youtube channel receives 100% of the reward.
Enjoy the free money, and the great browser!