• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT MY-PLAGE.BIZ REVIEW: SCAM OR LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
logo.png

➡ WHAT IS MY-PLAGE.BIZ? ⬅

My-Plage.biz is a passive income platform where you are rewarded the most when you invest because you have a head start on your income. Though it can pay out even more when you share to a lot of people that can also share to many others as any affiliate program works. On the site you have your own beach where you invest by buying a variety of beach items that will automatically be rented out and bring you income in the form of coins. You need to collect coins in the Collecting section.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN? ⬅

logo.png
So on the platform you have the following ways to earn.
-there is a daily bonus, hourly bonus and even 5 minute bonus which pays you silver
-lottery system where you can buy tickets for 100 silvers. After all tickets have been sold, a lucky ticket draw will take place and 3 numbers of lucky tickets will win the prizes.
1st place - 50% of the total bank [500 silver].
2nd place - 25% of the total bank [250 silver].
3rd place - 20% of the total bank [200 silver].
The remaining 5% is the system's commission.
Each of the items in the picture below is paying you.

Ball

Income: 7 ser.
Price: 100​
Board

Income: 71 ser.
Price: 1000​
Umbrella

Income: 370 ser.
Price: 5000​
Hammock

Income: 2000 Ser.
Price: 25000​
Shop

Income: 9100 ser.
Price: 100000​

Game currency rate: 1 ruble (Rub.) = 100 silver. Payments are made automatically and only to the PAYEER payment system !

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED ⬅

1. It is very easy to sign up. Just click the link, it takes a few seconds to sign up. Sign up for an account using this invite link: https://my-plage.biz/?i=4758 - you just have to fill in your username, email, and a password.
2. You have to buy some of the items so they generate passive income ( I have chosen to buy two umbrellas in the beginning)
3. Buy a ticket to lottery the chances to win are high, and then go and get the daily, hourly and minute bonuses.

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I am doing my best, I am working in telemedicine as growth hacker in Marketing, I am writing my thrid book about self development, I am working on my website for my self development councelor and working on Passive income/ptc online, posting here on the website and in the same period preparing for babies since my darling lover is pregnant in 6 months already. ^_^ If you have tips to share to lay my eggs in more places so I have a better income in the future I am grateful.

Vincent

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Aug 23, 2019
Credits
I am doing my best, I am working in telemedicine as growth hacker in Marketing, I am writing my thrid book about self development, I am working on my website for my self development councelor and working on Passive income/ptc online, posting here on the website and in the same period preparing for babies since my darling lover is pregnant in 6 months already. ^_^ If you have tips to share to lay my eggs in more places so I have a better income in the future I am grateful.
You definitely seem to have a good knowledge on how to make money online. The most important thing, in my opinion, is to get as many sources of income as possible, no matter how small they be. They definitely add up, and if one starts going bad then you can always rely on the others.

And my congratulations! :giggle:(y) I am glad to hear that. Regarding more ideas, I would definitely continue with writing your books. There is no better money to be made than passive money as you seem to know, and books are a perfect example of that.

Reactions: Hopestux

Hopestux

Verified
Jul 26, 2020
Credits
Congratulations for the baby, do You know what it is already or? Happy to heart this :) hope we will meet again If you come back to your hometown.

Reactions: vest1992

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I don t know if I will come to soon anywhere, I am spending wisely every bit :D but thanks for the message and invite.

Reactions: Hopestux

Hopestux

Verified
Jul 26, 2020
Credits
I don t know if I will come to soon anywhere, I am spending wisely every bit :D but thanks for the message and invite.
No worries I am just happy for you, I know you are a kind person and will manage everything that life put at your fete.

Reactions: vest1992

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
No worries I am just happy for you, I know you are a kind person and will manage everything that life put at your fete.
Cool, let s end this conversation here ! :D gettin to personal.

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Happy to hear that, it has really nice features, I am also looking for the withdraw at some point.

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello vest this is look's a nice website to earn from investments but it seem also like a gambling wabsite
did you really withdraw from this platform is it legal and paying ?

ivandge

Verified
Sep 2, 2020
Credits
This website is top. I am making daily 1 ruble by doing nothing there. Today I got nulled, but I hope will return previous experience. :)

lamia5765

Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
I confirm it is a serious opportunity. I got paid 12 RUB without investing money or bring referral. It is a powerful tool for beginners.
Screenshot_1.png

Vertical Changelly