• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

GUIDE My first payment from Moneygurus!!

faucetpay.io

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Today, I have received my first payment (10$) here from the forum.

it's a really enjoyable site with kindly admins, I want to thank them to let us benefit from each other and for making money for that!

the something new here is that the admin start paying his members by a new wallet (Payeer wallet)

so I have received this amount there quickly and friendly^^

thanks again @Vincent @Galen @vest1992, keep the good working staff^^ and we are waiting for the new and specials updates every day if possible haha^^

Attachments

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello Anis congratulation ! you deserve it you are one of he most actif members in this forum
im glad for you and thnx to all staff mrmbers in this forum

Reactions: anisbouanaka

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
That's great news, I'm happy for you. You made a big withdraw. By the way I thought we can only buy bitcoin for 5000 and 15000 credits

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
That's great news, I'm happy for you. You made a big withdraw. By the way I thought we can only buy bitcoin for 5000 and 15000 credits
no dear, you can choose two packs of 5$ and like that you accumulate 10$ normally, just work and don't worry about
the payments because the admins are friendly and nothing is bad here at all.
when you reach 5$ you can demand a withdrawal even continue your working to reach more $$

Hello Anis congratulation ! you deserve it you are one of he most actif members in this forum
im glad for you and thnx to all staff mrmbers in this forum
thanks for motivation, yeah it's a really great platform to share experience and make money at the same time ^^

Reactions: hani20980

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Ok I see , I didn't think of purchasing 2 packs. Thanks for the tip. Yes I like it here, it's a user friendly forum

AneMaria

Verified
Sep 5, 2020
Credits
Congratulations in your withdrawn income from MoneyGurus.
Today, I have received my first payment (10$) here from the forum.

it's a really enjoyable site with kindly admins, I want to thank them to let us benefit from each other and for making money for that!

the something new here is that the admin start paying his members by a new wallet (Payeer wallet)

so I have received this amount there quickly and friendly^^

thanks again @Vincent @Galen @vest1992, keep the good working staff^^ and we are waiting for the new and specials updates every day if possible haha^^
First you need to gather 5000credits for minimum withdrawal which is 5$ then transform them in shop.

Abigael

Verified
Sep 4, 2020
Kenya
Credits
Congratulations on your payment. This is a great motivation for me to continue working here. I am glad to know that the site actually pays. I will get more active from today onwards and get paid too. I am happy that there is a minimum payment of 5 dollars worth of bitcoin here, that is so attainable and bitcoin payments are so convenient for me.

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Congrats on payment 😊 may you also start checking out my guide, still has no competition, already on the roll to my 3rd withdraw al with the system.

Vertical Changelly