• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

My 2nd withdrawal from picoworkers

faucetpay.io

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Congratulation im a member too in picoworkers it's a nice and legit platform for microjobs and the best
thing is that they giving free 0.5$ for new members i don't know if they still doing that know anyway most
of jobs theire paying well sometimes im making 0.5$ - 1$ from it i wish you will earn more thank you
for sharing your payment proof

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Congratulation im a member too in picoworkers it's a nice and legit platform for microjobs and the best
thing is that they giving free 0.5$ for new members i don't know if they still doing that know anyway most
of jobs theire paying well sometimes im making 0.5$ - 1$ from it i wish you will earn more thank you
for sharing your payment proof
I don't like Picoworkers anymore even they are given 0.5$ for the new members, I don't like their tasks because they are cheap and only a few ones that it takes some time to reach the minimum of payout.

if you compare it with rapidworkers you will understand my real meaning, on this last you can reach 5$ in just one or two days due to the lote of tasks there on all the fields and high income from them.

I claimed 100$ last year from rapidworkers only in less than a month. it's a really best site for this field

mikenova22

Verified
Jul 22, 2020
Credits
I don't like Picoworkers anymore even they are given 0.5$ for the new members, I don't like their tasks because they are cheap and only a few ones that it takes some time to reach the minimum of payout.

if you compare it with rapidworkers you will understand my real meaning, on this last you can reach 5$ in just one or two days due to the lote of tasks there on all the fields and high income from them.

I claimed 100$ last year from rapidworkers only in less than a month. it's a really best site for this field
Hey anis, I am new to sites like this, are picoworkers and rapidworkers the only sites like this? Or are there more?

You seem to know what you are talking about!

Reactions: anisbouanaka

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Hey anis, I am new to sites like this, are picoworkers and rapidworkers the only sites like this? Or are there more?

You seem to know what you are talking about!
yeah I know them, you get paid from the micro-tasks given by the workers there
like sign up on sites or watch videos, followers, download apps and you get some cents from it, that's all

Reactions: mikenova22

mikenova22

Verified
Jul 22, 2020
Credits
yeah I know them, you get paid from the micro-tasks given by the workers there
like sign up on sites or watch videos, followers, download apps and you get some cents from it, that's all
Okay great to hear. Maybe that's an idea for a thread from you? xD

List all the different sites etc which ones are good, a guide sort of. I'd be willing to tip you lol :D if its not too much to ask

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Okay great to hear. Maybe that's an idea for a thread from you? xD

List all the different sites etc which ones are good, a guide sort of. I'd be willing to tip you lol :D if its not too much to ask
I was wondering to create a thread about Picowrokers but someone has shared it before so I can't make the same threads at the same time.

mikenova22

Verified
Jul 22, 2020
Credits
I was wondering to create a thread about Picowrokers but someone has shared it before so I can't make the same threads at the same time.
Yeah I saw that too but I was thinking more of a guide instead of a review

but maybe im overthinking stuff xd

Last edited:

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Picoworker is a genuine microwork site with the highest payment, very Easy withdrawal through PayPal.

join from my referral Get joining Bonus - https://picoworkers.com/?a=c5c2af19

attaching screenshot my 2nd payment withdrawal View attachment 895
Congratulations! and thanks for sharing your payment proof. I have reached my withdrawal too but still undecided since Paypal isn't allowed for my country and I don't have a skrill account yet.

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Congratulations! and thanks for sharing your payment proof. I have reached my withdrawal too but still undecided since Paypal isn't allowed for my country and I don't have a skrill account yet.
I have the same problem I don't have verified PayPal , so i used to withdraw with etherium but they disabled etherium withdrawals. I withdrew 5 times

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits

i don't think so you can make at least 0.5$ daily only from youtube tasks the rate is between 0.06$-0.09$ for each task and
all what you have to do in most tasks is playing the video and share it in two social medias and im already a member
in rapidworkers but what i see is that the most of tasks don't pay well especially sign up tasks and also one of the negatifs
about rapidworkers is that they only accept paypal as a payment methode

Reactions: lamia5765

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
You can deposit with LTC normally im using it as a payment methode from Picoworker i received my withdraw in two days
you didn't find LTC in your accounts ?
It's there but I don't know litecoin, I have never used it before. Which wallet have litecoin? these days I'm only working I don't withdraw.

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
It's there but I don't know litecoin, I have never used it before. Which wallet have litecoin? these days I'm only working I don't withdraw.
it's easy to deposit from litecoin, just go to your coinbase wallet or blockchain and copier the wallet giving by the site and send the amounts that you want easily

Reactions: Gugu and hani20980

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
You can deposit with LTC normally im using it as a payment methode from Picoworker i received my withdraw in two days
you didn't find LTC in your accounts ?
I used Litecoin in my 2nd withdrawal @ 7% fees but saw it climbed to 9%, so I am a little bit reluctant. I will probably end up using that option or just open a skrill account. Will know soon.

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
I used Litecoin in my 2nd withdrawal @ 7% fees but saw it climbed to 9%, so I am a little bit reluctant. I will probably end up using that option or just open a skrill account. Will know soon.
well yeah but 9% still okay with me it's better then using paypal i guess anyway it was all the time 9% for me

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
There is microlancer.io it's also a good micro jobs site has been running since 2018. It's legit and paying . You can chat with the admin on telegram,Twitter and discover. You can also run your campaign there your job will done fast. It has a user friendly platform, its easy to operate. I like it
i didn't heard about it thnx for the information i will check it and maybe im gonna join it i want to post some jobs theire
i hope it will be effective also i will see the rate of jobs if they paying well im gonna use it with picoworker to get more
profits anyway the main raison for me to join it is to post some jobs i think the best thing is that they accept
bitcoin can you tell me how much the withdraw take ? :D

Reactions: Gugu

Vincent

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Aug 23, 2019
Credits
There's no minimum withdrawal limit you can withdraw as little as 1 satoshi. Payment are instant.The jobs there are easy to complete and high paying. I joined yesterday and got $3.2 by completing just few jobs
Thank you for the payment proof @Gugu!

A little secret: We will be working to implement special rewards for posting additional payment proofs, just make sure to change your posts to begin with the following:

Payment proof for Picoworkers:

and our system will hopefully detect this. ^^ (not online just yet though)

Reactions: hani20980 and Gugu

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Thank you for the payment proof @Gugu!

A little secret: We will be working to implement special rewards for posting additional payment proofs, just make sure to change your posts to begin with the following:

Payment proof for Picoworkers:

and our system will hopefully detect this. ^^ (not online just yet though)
Ok thanks for informing me I will make sure to do that next time I post payment proof. I think this special reward will motivate people to post their payment proof and help others with questions about certain sites.

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Ok thanks for informing me I will make sure to do that next time I post payment proof. I think this special reward will motivate people to post their payment proof and help others with questions about certain sites.
Hello @Gugu, thanks for sharing the microlancer payment proof. I would like a link to the site since I can't seem to sign up on the site. Are there referral bonuses of some sorts?

Vertical Changelly