• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

GUIDE Multicoinads.com Review: Legit or Scam

faucetpay.io

ojfwk5

Verified
Aug 17, 2020
India
wikicrypto.in
Credits
What is Multicoinads.com? :unsure:
This is a brand new website that helps you to earn Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash by viewing ads. This website has different ads that pay you in different crypto. This is a unique concept.

How to Earn from this website?💰
There are 3 main ways to earn from this website:
  1. Faucet: This is the foremost and simplest method. It pays 5 satoshis in Bitcoin and for different coins, there is a different amount.
  2. PTC: This website has the section according to the crypto. For example, there is a section Bitcoin, where you can earn bitcoin by watching ads. Similarly, there are sections of ETH, LTC, and BCH.
  3. Referrals: This website gives 20% of referral commission.
What is the minimum withdrawal?:rolleyes:
All the payments of bitcoin are processed directly in the wallet. For Bitcoin, you need 25000 satoshis to withdraw. As it directly transfers into the wallet this is a very low amount. For ETH you need 0.0001 ETH, for BCH you need 0.0001 BCH, and for LTC you need 0.0002 LTC.

JOIN THE WEBSITE NOW

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I personally hate faucets but this site seems interesting , it has ptc as well not just faucet claim I will check It out maybe I can make money there.how long do you it takes to reach minimum payout

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello my friend you didn't tell us how much we need to wait to claim 5 satoshi from the faucet anyway
also the minimum withdraw is too high i don't like this kind of platforms with high min withdraw

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I usually try to stay away from all these sites that make you work so hard and long before claiming your payment. What if it packs up before reaching the threshold? All efforts will be wasted.
P!ease forgive my skepticism.

ojfwk5

Verified
Aug 17, 2020
India
wikicrypto.in
Credits
I am replying to all the users in one comment. This is a brand new website and it has very fewer users so it will definitely pay to its users. If you are thinking of reaching the threshold amount without any referrals then it will definitely take time. So instead of thinking about that try to get genuine referrals.

For this website, I suggest you, pick 1 coin out of 4 coins and earn that coin only. For example, I am focusing on Bitcoin only. This way you will work only a few minutes but earn the coin at the same time. If a website turns into a scam we cannot do anything, but yes we can manage our time. So, apply this trick.

In addition, there are many sites that have high minimum withdrawal but they still pay. It is not so that if a website has a high withdrawal limit it is a scam.

Vertical Changelly