• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

💀SCAM MONEYGURU.CO Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
LOGO.png
➡ WHAT IS MoneyGuru.co? ⬅

MoneyGuru.co it is a new platform which was registered on the 25th June 2020. It is an ap where you can arn money for clicks on your referral link, referral sign ups and completing simple tasks like app installs, surveys and incentive offers.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN? ⬅

On this platform only the administrator wins and that is because they have made the age of participation on their website : 99 years old and above ( this smells like scam ).
If you don't believe me go and read the Terms & Conditions of their website, which by the way, nearly everyone WILL NOT DO. It clearly states if you are under 99 years of age you cannot use the MoneyGuru.co website so if you are on their website and have managed to do $1000 USD you will not be able to withdraw it.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED ⬅

1. If you don't want to lose your time with this platform and earn nothing, do not register.
2. Find any other platform where you will be able to earn real $.

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
What the heck lol! You are completely right, it just reeks of scam. Another red flag is their sponsors... are you really telling me they are sponsored by Amazon, Epic Games, Red Bull and even McDonald's? With over $44,700,000 paid to over 730,000 members? Since June?:unsure:

Thanks for the review man. The site does kinda of look good and all, but they are obviously not legit. Sad to see that they use a similar domain to us.

edit: they even link to Prodege in their footer, which is the company that owns Swagbucks. This should probably be reported to them lol

Reactions: mikenova22

Vincent

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Aug 23, 2019
Credits
It's actually crazy that they are one of the first sites that come up on Google when you search for . I certainly hope that there haven't been any people that have wasted their time there.

Even if there hasn't been anyone, who knows what other stuff they might be up to.

Great that you brought attention to this @vest1992!(y)

Hopestux

Verified
Jul 26, 2020
Credits
I wanted to Register in that one, i told Emanuel about the 99year old chemat în their terms. i also looked in it and it was funny though it is true not many read terms

• Haha
Reactions: vest1992

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Yea, it is HopeStux idea about this, I just started laughing when I heard and had to go and share this with ya as well.

Vertical Changelly