• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT Microploy.com Reviews: Scam or legit

faucetpay.io

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Microploy.com Review: SCAM or LEGIT?
➡ WHAT IS MICROPLOY ? ⬅

It is a new micro jobs site called microploy.com. It's easy to work with and high paying . It's an interesting site you just earn fast and easy cash by completing simple tasks such as Facebook like, YouTube views, websites visits and signups and many more offers.

➡ WHO CAN JOIN MICROPLOY ? ⬅

Anyone can join who are able to Complete miro job/submit a proof Paid instantly when marked satisfied.
Get paid by visitng websites
Get paid by Refer friends 0.10 USD Lifetime referral's balance bonus
Withdraw funds by any method
Use funds to start your own job

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH MICROPLOY? ⬅

You can make more than $1 a day dependingon how many jobs you can complete.
Minimum withdrawal is $1

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED WITH MICROPLOY? ⬅

Join here: https://www.microploy.com/42
Check payment proof below

Attachments

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Congratulations to both of you @Kaykay and @anisbouanaka .
Thanks for sharing new platforms and may your experience here be greater with each day passing :)

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
yeah that's one of our duty, we join this forum to share each other the legit and the good sites to make money^^
This forum is a WIN-WIN situation, however you put it and turn it around everybody is winning.
Now we can share experiences, guides with each other at the end of a click.

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
The site really need more jobs to be posted. The good thing about it is the low minimum withdrawal.
I really hope it will be around for a very long time and keep paying well.

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Withdrawals starts at $1 and you can withdraw every Monday other days you can't withdraw. You can withdraw if you reach $1 and if you reach $5. Check the screenshot below

Attachments

Sunilmurmu

Verified
Aug 26, 2020
Credits
Hi! Guys ;) ,. It's looks like a great site for a beginner who wants to earn some cents through online plateform.
Thanks for sharing the details guys:love:.

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Yes you can complete all the jobs in a day and earn about $3 and withdraw, thus what I did. Then you can complete other jobs they come everyday. They are easy jobs

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello ! this is looks very nice platform for making money and the tasks are easy im glad to know that
the website is legit and paying i think im gonna try it thnx for sharing

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Ya it's legit but there aren't many jobs that comes after you complete all the tasks that are there. And it's great that you can cashout as soon as you have $1 in your balance.

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Ya it's legit but there aren't many jobs that comes after you complete all the tasks that are there. And it's great that you can cashout as soon as you have $1 in your balance.
Please I need to know if I am the only one with issues on this site. I am unable to click the payment method button to select the method I wanted for withdrawal even after doing so on Monday like it was suggested.

lamia5765

Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello,
The most attracting point on the website that advertisement doesn't cost anything. They are so much cheaper than other websites. For example for 5 $ you can get arround 245 signups on your refferal link as signup fee is 0,02 $ and approval fee is 0,10 $. In other websites signup microjob cost 0,08 $ or 0,10 $.

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Hello,
The most attracting point on the website that advertisement doesn't cost anything. They are so much cheaper than other websites. For example for 5 $ you can get arround 245 signups on your refferal link as signup fee is 0,02 $ and approval fee is 0,10 $. In other websites signup microjob cost 0,08 $ or 0,10 $.
This is good. It is really a plus for job posters but for the workers carrying out those tasks, that rate is on a very low side when compared to some other microjob sites. I prefer to use my balance there to post jobs, it is way cheaper.

Reactions: lamia5765
Vertical Changelly