• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT LOTTOHA.CLUB Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
download.png

➡ WHAT IS LOTTOHA.CLUB? ⬅

Lottoha.Club is a russian lottery gambling website, where you can earn money in lots of ways, even free ways that I will talk about below.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN? ⬅

Follow this link, right click the page to translate into English.
Click Login Registration use any platform to register (VK pays extra 5%)
Now click on Bonuses on top left to do the Roll.

5.png

Do this every hour, the minimum number of coins to withdraw from the bonus balance 100 coins, but only after you invite 5 other users.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED ⬅

Getting started with SerpClix is easy. Here is a simple guide on how to start getting paid from clicking:
  1. Sign up for an account using this invite link.
  2. Go to Bonuses and roll.

Last edited:

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
This seems interesting I want to try it. I have never worked with lottery gambling before. Do you have payment proof?

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Last edited:

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
those sites aren't legit forever dear, they started legit and they paid for some days after they will scam you in addition their games are very risky and you can lose a lot of money here.

I never trust the Russian sites

Reactions: lamia5765

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
those sites aren't legit forever dear, they started legit and they paid for some days after they will scam you in addition their games are very risky and you can lose a lot of money here.

I honestly think your message above is spam, I saw it dozens of times posted not only by you, but others as well. You created a belief from one or several experiences.

I am being honest because it is a limitative belief since you did not try it and just post a comment saying this and that (like hani was also doing it). My oppinion should only count only after I have tried that thing I am speaking about, not speculating in Something i know nothing about.

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
I honestly think your message above is spam, I saw it dozens of times posted not only by you, but others as well. You created a belief from one or several experiences.

I am being honest because it is a limitative belief since you did not try it and just post a comment saying this and that (like hani was also doing it). My oppinion should only count only after I have tried that thing I am speaking about, not speculating in Something i know nothing about.
spam? what are you saying?
do you understand what does mean by spam? spam is a phrase writing out the topic, I comment because I have worked on those sites before 5 years ago and I know the Russian sites more than anyone here oke?

I only advised the users to avoid those kinds of sites because they're risky and addicted to some people.

this is my opinion and I'm sure from what I'm saying and please don't say anything about me because you don't know me.
good luck^^

Last edited:

lamia5765

Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits

Russians sites are good opportunity for begginers to make some rubbles in payeer. Especially sites where you buy items that generates points that can be converted to RUB and withdrawan. However some sites starts paying first days but after that they resets all counters to zero and requires that withdrawal will be available after replenish for example at least 100 RUB and in this time website becames risky. So there is a chance to invest and continue getting paid or site gets back money spent for payment and stops paying suddenly.

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Russians sites are good opportunity for begginers to make some rubbles in payeer. Especially sites where you buy items that generates points that can be converted to RUB and withdrawan. However some sites starts paying first days but after that they resets all counters to zero and requires that withdrawal will be available after replenish for example at least 100 RUB and in this time website becames risky. So there is a chance to invest and continue getting paid or site gets back money spent for payment and stops paying suddenly.
I actually stopped using the site before withdrawing even though I got to like +97ruble I had to switch focus to IRL so I will not post a payment proof from them to soon.

Vertical Changelly