• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

Last months payment from SerpClix, Aug 2020

faucetpay.io

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
My payment proof for SerpClix from August, 2020:

4be37556607f0c5c7b6cda35679016a4.png

Clicks have been kind of dry ever since COVID-19 became a thing, I'm hoping they will increase once the world opens up for real!

Check out my SerpClix guide if you are interested in trying it:

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Congratulations, Galen, you are definetly lucky to be born in Sweeden with those rates for advertisements, I am at 2.95$ with 59 clicks and it s my 2nd week tomorrow, I will be funny and share my Link here as well > https://serpclix.com/users/referrals/9ZI3R55ZILMSAOBBNF67QCUVD < maybe I will be lucky and when they will see you payment they will join through my link and I will get that referral. Curious Galen how many referrals you have at the moment, I have one that is inactive :))) win-win situation for me hahaha.

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Congrats ! This makes you over 0.5$ daily. Amazing !! 🎉🎉
You should check my guide on Paid resources, I made passively 207$ with less than 5minutes a day invested.

mikenova22

Verified
Jul 22, 2020
Credits
But In my country it stops giving me clicks. I had only 1 click in 3-4 days which is very sadly :(
Yeah I have understood it's kind of a hit and miss for most people - so my best advice is to try it out and see if it works from person to person.

It's weird because I live in Poland and I would think I would get very little clicks, but I have gotten like 5 on average per day. It's not as much as @Galen is getting but I am still happy with it.

Hopestux

Verified
Jul 26, 2020
Credits
Yeah I have understood it's kind of a hit and miss for most people - so my best advice is to try it out and see if it works from person to person.

It's weird because I live in Poland and I would think I would get very little clicks, but I have gotten like 5 on average per day. It's not as much as @Galen is getting but I am still happy with it.
It mainly depend on how many advertiser promote their keywords. And since Gal en receives most of them from gambl ing sites it pays a lot, and let s not forget that we get 0.05 and he gets 0.1 dollar for each ad he searches. It is still good, you just need to have your edge open all the time to see when they appear before everyone clicks them and the promoter used his money. for example if I promote my keyword for a website and I put let s say 20 dollars, if there will be geo targeted for Sweeden I will get like 200 searches for this amount but if I use it with other countries I will get up to 400 searches. understand it?

Vertical Changelly