• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

💀SCAM LabelDocs.com Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Untitled-2.png

➡ WHAT IS LABELDOCS.COM? ⬅

LabelDocs.com is platform that pays its users to hand write, they pay you to write by hand. Labeldocs is definitely a legit way to earn money, provided you have a good handwriting. You have more earning potential if you have access to a color printer. Label docs is a company that is on a mission to collect handwritten documents. Now, why would they want handwritten documents? They use them to train their AI and use your handwriting for machine learning. It is a legit way to earn some cash on the side, but don’t expect to make a full-time income from Label docs alone.

They have a brief introduction video explaining their format to all new sign-ups. Each task takes about 5-10 min and you don’t have to give out any personal information.

➡ WHO CAN JOIN LABELDOCS.COM? ⬅

Anyone can join LabelDocs.com

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH LABELDOCS.COM? ⬅

You can earn in three different ways :
Transcribe Text : Transcription is fairly typical and easy to understand. Label docs provide you with an image with some text written on it. Your job would be to copy that text onto a page and write the word in your own handwriting.
Fill Out Templates : The word template already answers the question at hand. Here you are given a format, usually a form needing to be filled out. You are supposed to print out that form in color, fill it out with the information required, and voila you are done.
Source Original Documents
: This is the easiest way to go about working for label docs. In this category you simply have to find the documents you already have, some examples include essays, invoices, tests, letters, etc. all you have to do is take a clear picture of the document and upload it to the site. 1598707994592.png

They make payments through Paypal, there are many payment proofs of 1-3$ per document.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED WITH LABELDOCS.COM? ⬅

1. Register on labeldocs.com .
2. Start doing tasks.

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello vest this is intersting platform for making money via writing it looks a nice idea but you didn't
tell us how much we gonna earn the minimum withdraw and the accepted payment methodes

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I think they pay as you earn though not really sure. I just wished they had more payment options aside Paypal. It looks like it will be a good site to earn some side income quite easily.

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I think they pay as you earn though not really sure. I just wished they had more payment options aside Paypal. It looks like it will be a good site to earn some side income quite easily.
The thing is that You need to upload only files in english not any other languages, i uploaded them three days ago they checked two and rejected because one wasn t in english and one has dim light had to reupload it

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
The thing is that You need to upload only files in english not any other languages, i uploaded them three days ago they checked two and rejected because one wasn t in english and one has dim light had to reupload it
I appreciate the pointers. A quick question please. Is it OK to use a phone camera for documents or would it be better to make use of a scanner? The other is more handy and readily available for me.

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
New Update!

After I went to print the three templates they gave us, invested like aprox $2 USD. All my documents were rejected based on the idea that I didn t use realistic US addresses and took a clear picture..
1599047581266.png 1599047630443.png

On their requirements they say that information you fill out must be FAKE

1599047659203.png

Website moved to SCAM, do not waste time or money with it !

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I went on google to read up more reviews on the site and there were several mixed reviews tending more towards the negative. Even on trustpilot, only a couple of comments were positive. Thanks for the feedback.

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I went on google to read up more reviews on the site and there were several mixed reviews tending more towards the negative. Even on trustpilot, only a couple of comments were positive. Thanks for the feedback.
I saw as well, I wanted to share my experience since they say one thing and then reject the file because I didn t do the opposite of what they have mentioned, it is a little bit weird to be honesc, but what can I say, it s their reaping.

Vertical Changelly