• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

Jobs.smmshop.com Review: Scam or Legit

faucetpay.io

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Jobs.smmshop.Review: SCAM or LEGIT?
➡ WHAT IS JOBS.SMMSHOP?

It's a new paid to click website similarto serpclix.com. You just Google search websites and get paid

➡ WHO CAN JOIN JOBS.SMMSHOP?

Anyone can join both advertisers and clickers

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH JOBS.SMMSHOP?

You get $0.05 per click so the amount you can make a day depends on how many clicks you get and the clicks depends on your IP address. You also get 10% of referral earnings. Minimum withdrawal is $5. Payment methods are PayPal, bitcoin and etherium.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED WITH JOBS.SMMSHOP ?

JOIN HERE

Last edited:

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Jobs.smmshop.Review: SCAM or LEGIT?
➡ WHAT IS JOBS.SMMSHOP?

It's a new paid to click website similarto serpclix.com. You just Google search websites and get paid

➡ WHO CAN JOIN JOBS.SMMSHOP?

Anyone can join both advertisers and clickers

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH JOBS.SMMSHOP?

You get $0.05 per click so the amount you can make a day depends on how many clicks you get and the clicks depends on your IP address. You also get 10% of referral earnings. Minimum withdrawal is $5. Payment methods are PayPal, bitcoin and etherium.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED WITH JOBS.SMMSHOP ?

JOIN HERE
Hi there! Have you been able to make withdrawals from this site? It looks good and the pay also. Please kindly share how it works and your experience working the site. Thanks

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Try serpclix.com it functions the same as this site but better. It pays the same $0.05--$0.10 per click depending on your IP address. I like it ,you just Google search websites and get paid. I only been working there for a few days but I already have $3.65. I will reach minimum payout soon and I will bring my payment proof if I get paid. JOIN HERE if you want more information check the thread about it.

Attachments

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello my friend this is looks a nice and easy platform to earn some cash but you didn't
tell us how many ads are available daily anyway 0.05$ per click is a good profit

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Hello my friend this is looks a nice and easy platform to earn some cash but you didn't
tell us how many ads are available daily anyway 0.05$ per click is a good profit
im sorry but i just joined so i dont know how many ads available per day because i have'nt got any its been few days now. so i think the site is having a problem for the time being. try serpclix i make $0.50 plus a day there and i'm from Zimbabwe, which means if you from a better country you can make way more than that.

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I'm new in this site i registered a few days ago but I haven't received any tasks, it seems like every one is experiencing the same problem Ithey they don't have a lot of orders. I was interested in it because it pays with crypto, it's too bad. But I will an update when it starts functioning well.
Thank you very much for the feedback. Hopefully all will be resolved soon because I love the idea of payment in crypto too. Looking forward to your update about the site.

Vertical Changelly