• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

QUESTION Interested to earn fast $5 by simply registering from a link, no verification needed.

faucetpay.io

IDKN

Verified
Jul 15, 2020
Credits
Hi, if you would like to earn fast $5 by just registering with an email then DM me on discord: IDKN#5567

rohammy

Trusted
Verified
Jul 6, 2020
Credits
Damn, sounds cool. Could you explain a bit more about whats going on here and how this works?

Hopestux

Verified
Jul 26, 2020
Credits
Hey Galen, question did he mange to answer to You in any message or no answer yet, interested as well in this post, please reply as soon as possible.
yeah, we're gonna need some more info on this pal

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Sadly no, but I'm guessing it was some kind of affiliate/referral thing where he would share the reward
Sounds good, I have no access to discord right now but I might try to contact him to see what it is about after I finish with the website these days. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Galen

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I know after I finish with the projects I am in now, I am going to be active on Discord, maybe on Vincents channel or I may do one of my own, we ll see!

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello my friend with all respect i don't beleive this so just we register and got 5$ im not gonna
try this before i see a payment proof from someone in this forum

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
There's no free money on the internet, its all lies they want people to join. Even if they give you that $5 you are never going to withdraw it, there will conditions most probably hard conditions that you cant even meet.

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
@Galen I think he is just lying, I saw everywhere posts like this on the social media (get 5$ per a click, get 1000$ per month...) at last nothing is good and it will be a scam.
people like those should fight them.

for me why did he make a thread like that? he can create a new professional thread and show for us the steps like your post on serpclix
like this all the community will benefit

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
There's no free money on the internet, its all lies they want people to join. Even if they give you that $5 you are never going to withdraw it, there will conditions most probably hard conditions that you cant even meet.
Yeah! No free money on the internet. Those who give such, make sure they subtly make you work hard for it. At the end it can't be called free money anymore.

Reactions: anisbouanaka
Vertical Changelly