• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

I really like these guys, and they always PAY!

faucetpay.io

zuvuya4

Verified
Aug 12, 2020
Credits
Hi everyone!! I have been using the Crypto Faucet.com for the regularity of pay in minor cryptos which I collect and save regularly. While they DO NOT pay in BTC, they pay in 9 other cryptos of my choice. They pay in: DOGE, TRX, LTC, DGB (my fav), XVG. STEEM, and BCN. (they pay a couple more, but I dont pay much attention to them.) I've used them for more than 2 months, and for each faucet claim, I have been paid, almost instantly. The minimums for withdrawal are set to a very low threshold, like 1.0 DGB w/a .20 wd FEE.) They also will give withdrawals with no FEE if above a certain threshold. (I believe 40.0D/DGB for NO FEE WDs. Similar for each coin.

Overall, I give this site 4.79 of 5.0 total Stars in my personal rewards system. This is excellent considering most sites either have too high a threshold, and too low a capacity for real earning. I do the surveys a few times a day, and the faucet once each day. I will send payment proofs after I post this thread.

They also have a referral/rewards affiliate program, and I would be very honored if you guys would use mine, since I have so very few, to be honest! Most my friends dont share my love of cryptocurrencies!! :(

Here is my referral link! ....... https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=64009

Any questions, just hit me up, and I will gladly answer ASAP! If you have any suggestions for me to improve this review, things I might have overlooked, PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO SPEAK UP!!!!

Thanks so much, and HAPPY COINING!!!

All My Best,
z

DeeChe

Verified
Aug 24, 2020
Credits
H
Hi everyone!! I have been using the Crypto Faucet.com for the regularity of pay in minor cryptos which I collect and save regularly. While they DO NOT pay in BTC, they pay in 9 other cryptos of my choice. They pay in: DOGE, TRX, LTC, DGB (my fav), XVG. STEEM, and BCN. (they pay a couple more, but I dont pay much attention to them.) I've used them for more than 2 months, and for each faucet claim, I have been paid, almost instantly. The minimums for withdrawal are set to a very low threshold, like 1.0 DGB w/a .20 wd FEE.) They also will give withdrawals with no FEE if above a certain threshold. (I believe 40.0D/DGB for NO FEE WDs. Similar for each coin.

Overall, I give this site 4.79 of 5.0 total Stars in my personal rewards system. This is excellent considering most sites either have too high a threshold, and too low a capacity for real earning. I do the surveys a few times a day, and the faucet once each day. I will send payment proofs after I post this thread.

They also have a referral/rewards affiliate program, and I would be very honored if you guys would use mine, since I have so very few, to be honest! Most my friends dont share my love of cryptocurrencies!! :(

Here is my referral link! ....... https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=64009

Any questions, just hit me up, and I will gladly answer ASAP! If you have any suggestions for me to improve this review, things I might have overlooked, PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO SPEAK UP!!!!

Thanks so much, and HAPPY COINING!!!

All My Best,
z
Hey is that similar to forsage or is another individual platform what is it all about please take us though

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello my friend thnx for sharing this faucet it seem a nice one but i really don't think we can earn a lot
from any faucet without some actif referrals have a nice day

zuvuya4

Verified
Aug 12, 2020
Credits
Yes, they WERE PAYING, BUT ARE NOT ANYMORE! SORRY THIS IS THE SOONEST I COULD UPDATE!!!!

Vertical Changelly