• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

I may be a gambler.

faucetpay.io

Crypter

Verified
May 3, 2020
Credits
Username : CRYPTER
How you found Money Gurus : discord server
Why you are here :
I'm looking for people to talk about HYIP (High Yield Investment Program) with.

HYIP may not last long even if it is profitable. It's high risk and not something I'd recommend too much.
However, I want to do it because the profits are great. I believe the way to lower risk is to enter the market earlier and diversify the deals.
Then, it's a matter of prioritizing the recovery of the principal and stretching the profits until they go bust.

To do so, I need fresh information. If you have any good information, please provide it.
If the content is good, I'll gladly sign up with your affiliate. I'll do my best to provide good information.

And I want to discuss HYIP with you.
Is this a scam?
Is it profitable to do so?
Is there a problem with raising the capital?
When will it go bust?
I want to share everyone's experiences.

Make no mistake, even if HYIP is a scam, we shouldn't be scammers.
If you find out about the collapse of HYIP after introducing it, it is your duty to inform them of the collapse early.

I think HYIP is a poker game with the management company. So I may be a gambler. It's just as well to have fun with it.

*Other things:
I'm not very good at English, and I rely on DeepL translation.

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Reactions: AneMaria

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello Crypter how are you ? it seem that a lot of members joined us via discord i hope you
enjoy here you can learn a lot here and you can make high amounts of money well i don't really like HYIP investments

Crypter

Verified
May 3, 2020
Credits
HYIPs are not a very easy investment. It's exhausting. I almost quit the HYIP because I just had to be careful not to go broke.
Now I have raised the funds I have because I found Plance Gold, which I referred to here, to be reliable. It's easy to invest your money in a safe and secure investment.

Reactions: mikenova22

mikenova22

Verified
Jul 22, 2020
Credits
HYIPs are not a very easy investment. It's exhausting. I almost quit the HYIP because I just had to be careful not to go broke.
Now I have raised the funds I have because I found Plance Gold, which I referred to here, to be reliable. It's easy to invest your money in a safe and secure investment.
Can you link me to that thread? sorry I'm probably blind but cant find it lol

Crypter

Verified
May 3, 2020
Credits
Can you link me to that thread? sorry I'm probably blind but cant find it lol
I actually have $780,000 in debt in real estate. I can't work or work to pay it off. My life depends on this.

AneMaria

Verified
Sep 5, 2020
Credits
I actually have $780,000 in debt in real estate. I can't work or work to pay it off. My life depends on this.

I wish you will manage to solve your results in your favor. I have a vision with you in five years with your debt cleared and living happy with your family that loves you.

Reactions: anisbouanaka

Crypter

Verified
May 3, 2020
Credits
I wish you will manage to solve your results in your favor. I have a vision with you in five years with your debt cleared and living happy with your family that loves you.
Thank you for your very kind heart.
Despite all the hardship, I'm not giving up on life just yet.

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits

I really hope you get the financial breakthrough that you need to be free of debt. I can only imagine what you may be going through. HYIP sites scare me to be honest, so I try to steer clear of them.

Crypter

Verified
May 3, 2020
Credits
I really hope you get the financial breakthrough that you need to be free of debt. I can only imagine what you may be going through. HYIP sites scare me to be honest, so I try to steer clear of them.
Kind words are appreciated.
Everyone is a good person.

HYIPs are hard to find good ones. With the system of referral rewards, SCAMs will also spread rapidly; even SCAMs won't go away because if they come in early and make a profit, they'll make a good profit. But that profit is a profit made by the loss of many people. I used to think of it as a poker game of when to lock in a profit, but it wasn't a profit to rejoice in considering the people who lost money.

I'm not saying I'm going to stop all HYIPs. However, I'm only going to do deals where the company has revealed evidence of a deal that will increase its assets. In the deal I invested $23,000$ in, I managed on the BINANCE and houbi exchanges, and for houbi I can confirm that there were a lot of deals. I have invested big money in it as it is getting more media exposure.
I only do HYIPs that I feel are good. I can't recommend an investment to my friends that has the potential for loss. The investment is own responsibility, but if I recommend it to my friends, I must be prepared to take on the responsibility.

Never do a HYIP without evidence, especially if it''s a HYIP with no evidence.
Otherwise, just like me before, one would be a gambler.

lamia5765

Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Kind words are appreciated.
Everyone is a good person.

HYIPs are hard to find good ones. With the system of referral rewards, SCAMs will also spread rapidly; even SCAMs won't go away because if they come in early and make a profit, they'll make a good profit. But that profit is a profit made by the loss of many people. I used to think of it as a poker game of when to lock in a profit, but it wasn't a profit to rejoice in considering the people who lost money.

I'm not saying I'm going to stop all HYIPs. However, I'm only going to do deals where the company has revealed evidence of a deal that will increase its assets. In the deal I invested $23,000$ in, I managed on the BINANCE and houbi exchanges, and for houbi I can confirm that there were a lot of deals. I have invested big money in it as it is getting more media exposure.
I only do HYIPs that I feel are good. I can't recommend an investment to my friends that has the potential for loss. The investment is own responsibility, but if I recommend it to my friends, I must be prepared to take on the responsibility.

Never do a HYIP without evidence, especially if it''s a HYIP with no evidence.
Otherwise, just like me before, one would be a gambler.
I think HYIP is not gambling because in gambling in each bet you will have risk to win or a lose. However in hyip system when you restore capital you are investing you will be risk free. Because you will invest 100 $ and when you will earn 120 $ you will reinvest only 20 $ and not 100 $ meaning all of your capital. By making a hyip lister you will be from first time risk free because hyip will pay minimum investment + listing fee or will pay minimum investment as a bonus to hyip lister and listing fee by Payeer or PerfectMoney for status paying for some days.

Crypter

Verified
May 3, 2020
Credits
I think HYIP is not gambling because in gambling in each bet you will have risk to win or a lose. However in hyip system when you restore capital you are investing you will be risk free. Because you will invest 100 $ and when you will earn 120 $ you will reinvest only 20 $ and not 100 $ meaning all of your capital. By making a hyip lister you will be from first time risk free because hyip will pay minimum investment + listing fee or will pay minimum investment as a bonus to hyip lister and listing fee by Payeer or PerfectMoney for status paying for some days.
I think it's an interesting way to operate to reduce risk. Like you, you can be sure to operate on profits alone. However, the profit will be less or the initial investment amount will increase. It looks like a good way to shorten the risk period time frame. It would be a good way to manage many HYIPs.

What is risk? This is when you consider the loss of your investment against a HYIP (SCAM).
In the case of SCAM, if the money is raised, they will run away with the funds. People try to invest knowing that they can run away. This is still a gamble, we are playing a zero-sum game in the small space of a HYIP, and it's good to minimize risk when dealing with SCAM.

I don't think all HYIPs are SCAM. I believe that by depositing a lot of money and still managing a reliable HYIP, for the first time it is not a gamble and becomes an investment.
For that much evidence is needed.

Reactions: lamia5765
Vertical Changelly