• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

GUIDE How to make money with freelance writing jobs??

faucetpay.io

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Hi all!

in this thread, I wrote about How to make money with freelance writing. if you are interested, please read this article.

Freelance writing is one of the way to make money online in your home. In freelance writing you should find customer, for example, one people need some articles about some different topics and he wants writer, if he selects you, you can write his article and earn money but in my opinion, finding a customer is harder than writing articles.

How to start making money with freelance writing?

1- Search for find freelance sites that you want to work on them. You can use multi freelance sites and it depends on your decision.

2- After finding the site if you don’t have an account in that make a new account for start your work.

3- then Select a good profile and write a bio about your skills, it can increase your chance.

4- Then search for the good suggestion and bid on them. if he/she accepts you, you can do his work and get paid.

What skills and Conditions should I have?

for start freelance writing you don’t need to be a pro writer, just you should be able to write. This work doesn’t have an age condition but maybe some of the freelance sites have specified the age condition. For writing an article use your brain and your hands
At all you can be a male or female with a Specified age, it's not really important.
earn money from freelance writing is not very easy and it needs to try and patience for good income. I hope this article be useful to you.

Hope that all the users like the new thread^^, wait for us for new secrets and new ideas about making money online^^

@Galen @Vincent @mikenova22

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Hello @anisbouanaka! Thanks for sharing. I usually love writing but to be honest, I am my own fan when it comes to things I have written because I hardly share them.
Could you do the favour of sharing some freelance writing sites? Would also appreciate if they aren't geo restricted, considering those of us from tier 3 countries. Keep up the good work.

• Love
Reactions: anisbouanaka

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Hello @anisbouanaka! Thanks for sharing. I usually love writing but to be honest, I am my own fan when it comes to things I have written because I hardly share them.
Could you do the favour of sharing some freelance writing sites? Would also appreciate if they aren't geo restricted, considering those of us from tier 3 countries. Keep up the good work.
I will make a thread then on the future about the legit and good sites for that! but as you're a beginner I prefer to post your jobs on Fiveer or Freelancer and try to get some clients (I know that's not easy but just be patient and follow the secrets that I posted them here) to improve your skills more and more because the websites are hard to earn from them :

-you must be a genius to join their team even they won't accept you completely not like posting on Fiverr and some sites they oblige from you to invest and buy the membership to can work.
so that's why I suggest you to work on Fiveer but as I promised you, I will share them

Reactions: Niftyyem

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello Anis this is really interesting thnx for sharing this guide it's really helpful and as you said the hard thing is
finding a customer it's not easy to find someone who gonna chose you but anyway the advices that you provided
can increase your chance to get accepted

Reactions: anisbouanaka

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Hello Anis this is really interesting thnx for sharing this guide it's really helpful and as you said the hard thing is
finding a customer it's not easy to find someone who gonna chose you but anyway the advices that you provided
can increase your chance to get accepted
there are some tricks to find them, maybe I will share a new thread about it but I will give you one from my experience:

make a post on Fiverr including your job normally for 5$ (just example) after that let someone from your relatives or family buy your service and give you good reviews (5/5).
imagine if you did it twice or more! of course, your job will start growing day per day till you will be the famous one there.

I did this trick on 2018, and I could request 3-4 requests per day imagine, it's simply amazing and only few people know those secrets

Vertical Changelly