• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

Honeygain, anyone tried this already?

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Jan 9, 2020
Credits
I've tried it, the only really positive thing about it is that you get $5 immediately using any of the referral codes out there. Honeygain pays very low however compared to FluidStack which is a straight competitor of theirs, so if you don't have decent internet to begin with (>100/mbps) then it will be kind of difficult to reach the $20 mark to withdraw. So yes, it is passive money, but there are better options out there for sure e.g FluidStack. They also seem like a much more legit/serious company to me.

vindermiami

Verified Member
Jan 29, 2020
USA
Credits
Hello,
Yes, I earn with Honeygain for about two months so far. My average earning is 30-50$ a month, not much but having in mind that money is increasing just by having the app installed on my device is not bad.
I registered and decided to try it out because I saw that they have a coupon code "forumbee" that gives 5$ to new users. So I used this code when registering and thought it's just a cheap marketing trick and they won't add that money to my account. Oh well, they ADDED! So I got a very positive first impression and I continue using the app and now it's more than two months. Also, to increase the earning you may use referral links, I read on reddit that it increases earning as well.
Therefore, before I've tried Fluidstack but I had problems with it, my Netflix account was banned because of using it so I had to write many emails to solve the problem...it disappointed me a little.

LiesWithin

Original poster
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2019
Credits
I am not sure but Honeygain gave up on me two days ago, LOL! I tried reinstalling it to my desktop computer but there is always an error which halts the installation. Fluidstack is not working also on my end. I'll try to reinstall Honeygain again on my laptop this time.

vest1992

Verified Member
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
You can still earn but it is a little bit slow, but I leave it open for the long run, hopefully to be earning like vindermiami ! :D