• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT Holytransaction.com Review: Scam or Legit?

faucetpay.io

Suba

Verified
Aug 9, 2020
Credits
Holytransaction.com Review: Scam or Legit?

➡What'sHolytransaction.com? ⬅
Holytransaction.com is a trusted web multicrypto wallet and instant crypto exchange, launched in 2014 and we can also fund EUR, CHF, UAH and RUB. Holytransaction is an online / web wallet so it is very suitable if used for small daily transactions.

➡ Withdrawal Fess ⬅
Withdrawal Fess
Bitcoin: 0.0002 BTC
Ethereum: 0.0015 ETH
Litecoin: 0.005 LTC
Peercoin: 0.03 PPC
Dogecoin l: 8 DOGE
Dash: 0.003 DASH
Blackcoinl: 0.003 BLK

➡ Feature Advantages: ⬅
Send: Even if you only have one cryptocurrency, you can send crypto in other forms, such as BTC, LTC, BC, Doge, Dash Eth, Cardano. without having to exchange the crypto we have for what will be sent.
Staking: Staking is an easy way of passive income. The way it works is by betting the amount of crypto that is owned and given to the system. Your crypto will be stored in the system for a certain period of time and during the storage process you can get profits for a certain period of time. Crypto Staking available on Holytransaction is BC, DAI, PPC, GRC. PIVX.

Since 2016, I use Holytransaction never encountered any problems, everything runs smoothly and safely,

Reactions: DeeChe

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello thnx for this review but i never heard before about this exchange even it's launched in 2014 im glad
that this exchange is legal but i don't think im gonna use it anyway i prefer famous exchanges

Vertical Changelly