• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT Hitbits Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

jonas

Verified
Aug 27, 2020
Earth
cryptoprobits.com
Credits
WHAT IS HitBits?
HitBits is an RPG style website where your character can take part in raids to earn tokens and credits, to be cashed out for bitcoin and later Dogecoin. There is a 15-minute faucet to earn tokens as well. Tokens can be used to purchase mercenaries who earn passive income to cash out for BTC.

WHO CAN JOIN HitBits?

HitBits
is available everywhere in the world.

How to get tokens?
This is an important question because without tokens you can’t do much. It’s not hard to get! The easiest way is to claim the faucet every 15 minutes to earn somewhere around 5-15 tokens per claim.

Your Character
Every 2 minutes your character regenerates automatically 2 Energy points and 5 HP points, you can restore energy or HP by using potions
On each level up you will get free 8 points so you can distribute them between your stats.
You can get extra points by using books of knowledge which you can purchase from the market or obtain as Raid drop
Another way is to complete offers and short links that will get you a bunch of tokens.

There are 4 resources GOLD, TOKEN, CREDIT, and FOOD

==>GOLD- You can use this to buy items like Stamina, Potion, and Books (points);
==>TOKEN- You can use this to MARKET and recruit MERCENARY;
==>CREDIT- You can use this to request a payout to BTC or DOGE;
==>FOOD- Snack for MERCENARY.

The Raids

You can join RAID to eliminate the boss, after that you can get your reward GOLD and TOKEN it depends on your damage.

How to get food and keep your mercenaries?
As I told you before, food is important is you have mercenaries. The only way to obtain food is by converting tokens into food. We made some calculations to help you keep up your mercenaries.

Every mercenary uses 2 Food per hour which means 48 food per day. So for a 30-day mercenary, you will need 1440 food that’s equal to 27 tokens.

A 60-day mercenary uses 2880 food that’s equal to 54 tokens.

If you have a 90-day mercenary, it also uses 2 food per hour so 48 food per day. So, you will need 4320 food that’s equal to 80 tokens.

A 120-day mercenary uses 5760 food that’s equal to 117 tokens.

Referral program

There is a referral program that will get you 25% of the faucet claims, 5-10% from the offerwalls earnings, and a 5% chance to get an item drop.

My Payment Proof
HitBits.jpg

Withdraw Options

You can withdraw your earnings when you have reached 25.000 credits. (5000 tokens) There are 3 different types of withdrawal. You can withdraw directly to your Bitcoin wallet or to Express Crypto and soon Dogecoin! They sent payments usually every weekend but in some cases, it can take 2 weeks.

HitBits

For more information please visit the following link:

GPT World | Complete Simple Tasks

Thank you.

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
Nice review.

Hitbits seems to be seriously original site, I really like the idea. I'm glad that you went into such detail otherwise it might have been hard to understand how it works!

Great job!!

Reactions: jonas

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
great review, keep the good working^^.
I have heard a lot about this site but I didn't join it before, what's your average income from this faucet per day?

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello this is looks an interesting platform to earn some cash to be honest i didn't understand well this website
so we will earn some tokens every 15 minutes then we can exchange them to credits and after that those credits
can be exchanged to real BTC that's looks cool and it seem that this platform legal and paying maybe im gonna
join and try it thnx for sharing

Reactions: lamia5765

Vincent

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Aug 23, 2019
Credits
Basically like a faucet, but more enjoyable.

This website is a great idea.

Stellar review, @jonas!

Reactions: jonas
Vertical Changelly