• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

OFFICIAL Here is how to earn up to $150 for free with Coinbase Earn

Vincent

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Founder
Aug 23, 2019
Credits
Here is how to earn up to $150 for free with Coinbase Earn

This is quite possibly the easiest way to earn a decent amount of money instantly on the internet right now. All you have to do is sign up on Coinbase, and then answer a few questions that have to do with cryptocurrencies. In essence, they pay you to learn about different cryptocurrencies. We recommend that you take the time and watch the short videos, but we also have the quiz answers below if you get stuck.

After completing them all and earning your cryptos, you can sell them for bitcoin or directly for USD. If you link your PayPal account you can also withdraw instantly. There are currently five different opportunities to earn free money from Coinbase, with more surely to come.

What's the catch?
The catch is that you have to be over 18 years old and verified level 2 on the website, which basically means you have to verify your personal information with a photo id. And even then, you may likely just be put on a waitlist. But the list is long for the eligible countries, and there are as mentioned five different opportunities, so give it a try!

Available countries
You can find this information in its entirety over on the Coinbase Earn FAQ, along with more information regarding the eligibility criteria of Coinbase Earn. In short, however, when it comes to the countries this is how it stands as of July 2020:

"Coinbase Earn is available in any Coinbase supported country, excluding residents of New York or Hawaii state, or any other location in which the underlying asset is not listed by Coinbase on Pro or Consumer.
  • Note that Customers in many of those countries -- namely the United States, United Kingdom, some countries in the European Union (Belgium, Switzerland, Denmark, Ireland, Germany, Iceland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden), Canada, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Korea, and Taiwan -- will be able to get instantly verified and start earning immediately, as long as they pass our ID verification processes and meet other eligibility criteria.
Customers in all other supported countries may indicate their interest and join the waitlist. Due to popular demand in those markets, please note it may take some time to be able to start earning -- even if you are an eligible customer."

Free $10 if you register with our link
If you do not already have a Coinbase account, then you should go ahead and make one. If you use our referral link, both of us will earn $10 when you buy or sell for $100 or more on Coinbase. This can be easily done on Coinbase Pro without losing much money at all to fees, so it's essentially another free $10.

Once you have registered, if you would like to support us, then use our invitation links for the cryptocurrencies on Coinbase Earn below:

Orchid (OXT) - Earn $12 instantly, and $40 with referrals.
https://coinbase.com/earn/oxt/invite/kt3ryc1q

EOS (EOS) - Earn $10 instantly, and $40 with referrals.
https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/6yk31sfv

Stellar Lumens (XLM) - Earn $10 instantly, and $40 with referrals.
https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/3cbn6vxh

Vincent

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Founder
Aug 23, 2019
Credits
Quiz Answers for Coinbase Earn

Below are the quiz answers for all of the current cryptocurrencies available on Coinbase Earn.

Quiz Answers (Stellar Lumens):
  • Stellar is a decentralized coin that unites currencies
  • Facilitating low-cost universal payments
  • Fast, inexpensive, and global
  • To issue and exchange tokens quickly
  • It relies on the cooperation of trusted nodes
Quiz Answers (EOS):
  • Blockchain protocol for fast scalable transactions
  • Delegated proof of stake
  • Fast free transfers
  • Stake EOS tokens
  • Upgradable smart contracts
Quiz Answers (BAT):
  • There are too many ads and data trackers
  • It is free, an open-source web browser built for privacy
  • Users get paid BAT for viewing opt-in ads, and publishers get rewarded when users pay attention to their content
Quiz Answers (0x):
  • To create a tokenized world, through the frictionless, peer-to-peer exchange of tokens
  • A new way to trade tokens and cryptocurrencies with other people.
  • It can be used to pay relayer fees and participate in protocol upgrades in the future
Quiz Answers (Zcash):
  • A privacy-protecting crypto
  • It keeps your financial info safe so it can not be sold
  • Through a cryptographic breakthrough known as zero-knowledge proof
Quiz Answers (DAI):
  • A decentralized stablecoin that aims to be worth one US dollar
  • Decentralized and borderless
  • Open a CDP with Maker
Quiz Answers (Tezos):
  • Formal verification
  • A decent computer and a roll of Tez
  • Formal governance process
Quiz Answers (Orchid):
  • A peer-to-peer privacy tool
  • The OXT token, a Web3 wallet, and the Orchid app
  • Support for multihop configurations between bandwidth providers

vest1992

Verified Member
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Here is how to earn over $150 for free with Coinbase Earn

This is quite possibly the easiest way to earn a decent amount of money instantly on the internet right now. All you have to do is sign up on Coinbase, and then answer a few questions that have to do with cryptocurrencies. In essence, they pay you to learn about different cryptocurrencies. We recommend that you take the time and watch the short videos, but we also have the quiz answers below if you get stuck.

After completing them all and earning your cryptos, you can sell them for bitcoin or directly for USD. If you link your PayPal account you can also withdraw instantly. There are currently five different opportunities to earn free money from Coinbase, with more surely to come.

What's the catch?
The catch is that you have to be over 18 years old and verified level 2 on the website, which basically means you have to verify your personal information with a photo id. And even then, you may likely just be put on a waitlist. But the list is long for the eligible countries, and there are as mentioned five different opportunities, so give it a try!

Available countries
You can find this information in its entirety over on the Coinbase Earn FAQ, along with more information regarding the eligibility criteria of Coinbase Earn. In short, however, when it comes to the countries this is how it stands as of July 2020:

"Coinbase Earn is available in any Coinbase supported country, excluding residents of New York or Hawaii state, or any other location in which the underlying asset is not listed by Coinbase on Pro or Consumer.
  • Note that Customers in many of those countries -- namely the United States, United Kingdom, some countries in the European Union (Belgium, Switzerland, Denmark, Ireland, Germany, Iceland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden), Canada, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Korea, and Taiwan -- will be able to get instantly verified and start earning immediately, as long as they pass our ID verification processes and meet other eligibility criteria.
Customers in all other supported countries may indicate their interest and join the waitlist. Due to popular demand in those markets, please note it may take some time to be able to start earning -- even if you are an eligible customer."

Free $10 if you register with our link
If you do not already have a Coinbase account, then you should go ahead and make one. If you use our referral link, both of us will earn $10 when you buy or sell for $100 or more on Coinbase. This can be easily done on Coinbase Pro without losing much money at all to fees, so it's essentially another free $10.

Once you have registered, if you would like to support us, then use our invitation links for the cryptocurrencies on Coinbase Earn below:

Orchid (OXT) - Earn $12 instantly, and $40 with referrals.
https://coinbase.com/earn/oxt/invite/kt3ryc1q

EOS (EOS) - Earn $10 instantly, and $40 with referrals.
https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/6yk31sfv

Stellar Lumens (XLM) - Earn $10 instantly, and $40 with referrals.
https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/3cbn6vxh

I have registered and get approved but they are Sorry to tell me that all the 0x + Zcash + BAT + Tezos + DAI has been claimed! so I am asking you kindly to edit your posts since you cannot get close to $150 USD. Thanks

Reactions: Vincent

Vincent

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Founder
Aug 23, 2019
Credits
I have registered and get approved but they are Sorry to tell me that all the 0x + Zcash + BAT + Tezos + DAI has been claimed! so I am asking you kindly to edit your posts since you cannot get close to $150 USD. Thanks
You have missed out on the referrals my friend! You can get $40 each for XLM and EOS, so $80 in addition to what you have earned so far.

You can also earn $40 more with Orchid but it's a bit harder to get accepted to that I've noticed. You might be on the waitlist for a while!

Scroll down on this link:
https://www.coinbase.com/earn/eos

And you will see this (your referral link):
coinbase-referrals.png

vest1992

Verified Member
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Ok, 1st of all I understand that I have missed out on a little bit more than half of them, I accepted it that I am on the wishlist for 4/9 (including EOS, XLM & OXT). But still If you say you have earned before July over 150$ and now you cannot anymore.
2nd of all sincerely I consider this post misleading since at the moment you can earn let's say a max $130 USD after you are selected on the wishlist, maybe add an update on the threads just to be honest with your community.

Vincent

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Founder
Aug 23, 2019
Credits
Ok, 1st of all I understand that I have missed out on a little bit more than half of them, I accepted it that I am on the wishlist for 4/9 (including EOS, XLM & OXT). But still If you say you have earned before July over 150$ and now you cannot anymore.
2nd of all sincerely I consider this post misleading since at the moment you can earn let's say a max $130 USD after you are selected on the wishlist, maybe add an update on the threads just to be honest with your community.
Sorry that you have only been accepted to a few, but it is not dishonest to say that you can earn up to $150. Even Coinbase does it since it is in fact true (they even say $155). If Coinbase ever removes some of their earning opportunities and updates the amount you can earn, then of course I will update here too.

coinbase-earn-155.png

What country are you from by the way? That will impact how fast you get accepted to some of the cryptos, which I mentioned in my first post.

There are new cryptos every now and then so you will be able to earn more and more in addition to what is available now. I have earned well over $150 from Coinbase Earn, but that is because I have gotten accepted to all cryptos, except the newest one, Compound. But as I said, if you do not live in one of the countries mentioned in the first post, just be patient!;)

vest1992

Verified Member
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Sorry that you have only been accepted to a few, but it is not dishonest to say that you can earn up to $150. Even Coinbase does it since it is in fact true (they even say $155).

View attachment 109

What country are you from by the way? That will impact how fast you get accepted to some of the cryptos, which I mentioned in my first post.

There are new cryptos every now and then so you will be able to earn more and more in addition to what is available now. I have earned well over $150 from Coinbase Earn, but that is because I have gotten accepted to all cryptos, except the newest one, Compound. But as I said, if you do not live in one of the countries mentioned in the first post, just be patient!;)
Well, check all the threads with this topic and it says " Here is how to earn over $150 for free " not up to ^^, anyway I was just mentioning that you cannot do now the same amount. I am currently living in Eu- Romania. I am, only thinking on long term.

Reactions: Vincent

Vincent

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Founder
Aug 23, 2019
Credits
Well, check all the threads with this topic and it says " Here is how to earn over $150 for free " not up to ^^, anyway I was just mentioning that you cannot do now the same amount. I am currently living in Eu- Romania. I am, only thinking on long term.
Fair point! I will update it to be "up to" instead, I agree with you that it might be a little misleading. Coinbase's own website is misleading too, in that case, but what can you do.:p

Hope you get accepted to the rest of them quickly!

Reactions: Galen and vest1992

vest1992

Verified Member
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I am optimistic about it and for sure things will settle soon in all departments of life.

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Jan 9, 2020
Credits
how to earn in eos, dai & others do i have to invest beforeci get their referral commission?
how much is the minimum to withdraw?
You don't have to invest any money at all to get the referral money, and there is no minimum withdrawal amount as far as I am aware. Maybe for PayPal, but certainly not for crypto.(y)