• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

INTRODUCTION Hello!

faucetpay.io

Puritii

Verified
Aug 30, 2020
Credits
What’s up everyone, my name is Puritii (you can refer to me as that until I feel comfortable giving you my first name). I am from the United States and I live in the Midwest. I have just started my senior year of college and I am going to be graduating with a Business Administration degree with a concentration in Marketing and a Minor in Management. I am on this discord and forum because I am interested in making some passive income and making money online because I think there are a lot of opportunities people don’t realize you can take to make money here and there. I am excited to be a part of the community and I hope to talk to you guys soon. Let’s get it!!

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
What’s up everyone, my name is Puritii (you can refer to me as that until I feel comfortable giving you my first name). I am from the United States and I live in the Midwest. I have just started my senior year of college and I am going to be graduating with a Business Administration degree with a concentration in Marketing and a Minor in Management. I am on this discord and forum because I am interested in making some passive income and making money online because I think there are a lot of opportunities people don’t realize you can take to make money here and there. I am excited to be a part of the community and I hope to talk to you guys soon. Let’s get it!!
Welcome to the family Puritii, happy to have you here, for sure you will find a lot of opportunities within this community.
I will post here a link to learn how to earn credits more thoroughly and here a way to spend them in the shop.

May you have an amazing and productive stay here with us, wishing you to earn a lot of profit with us.

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello Puritii and welcome to the forum of course there is alot of opportunities to make money here
in moneygurus you can even earn from your own posts i hope you will enjoy with us here

Vertical Changelly