• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

QUESTION GRAM FREE-(money paying site. Requires zero cash investement)

faucetpay.io

Benstein

Verified
Sep 2, 2020
Credits
Gram free is a project owned by telegram. Which intent is to circulate their crypto through a user interface with Gram as the native name of its crypto.

It requires zero funds ... But little daily activities are required to be able to withdraw. And acquire grams.
Minimum withdrawal is 500grams.
Plus you get 5 grams per referral...(condition of your ref. Completing the first level.)

Currently speaking 1 gram is equivalent to $1.8. (Us dollars)
Payments are made via bank account or wallet address.

Interested?.... Click the link and sign up

Kindly drop further questions or inquiries , will reply as soon as am chanced.

Best wishes guys:)

Last edited by a moderator:

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello my friend Gramfree is a SCAM platform i hope you edit your thread and exchange "Lgeit" with "SCAM"
they do not pay there is a lot of Scam proofs for this website in youtube thxn for sharing anyway and i hope
that you do some research before you share a website with "Legit" prefix here or at least provide a payment proof

Reactions: lamia5765

Benstein

Verified
Sep 2, 2020
Credits
The payment proof was what I forgot to attache .. But will do so in my next post and use the question prefix....when posting in the community, dont know if its a thing..here?.
But thanks for your genuine reply.
Would be happy if you attached proof also to Buttress your claims

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
i found many videos in youtube with scam proofs just write in youtube "Gramfree scam or legit" and check with yourself
im not wasting my time in any website before i do my research about it and confirm that it's legit

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Hello. I joined this site long back i tried to reach the Minimum payout but it was so slow and the minimum withdrawal limit was so high,I gave up and left. Are they paying? Have you reached the Minimum payout or are you close?

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello. I joined this site long back i tried to reach the Minimum payout but it was so slow and the minimum withdrawal limit was so high,I gave up and left. Are they paying? Have you reached the Minimum payout or are you close?
don't wast your time it's a scam platform

Reactions: mikenova22

Benstein

Verified
Sep 2, 2020
Credits
Is it gram free?

Benstein

Verified
Sep 2, 2020
Credits
Alright current research i made ...shows that most persons were actually not paid on gram free, with shown proof. While some where actually paid with proof.
Now there is a line of disparity between both. I suggest we hold on...till we have concrete proof on this.
Thanks guys

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Alright current research i made ...shows that most persons were actually not paid on gram free, with shown proof. While some where actually paid with proof.
Now there is a line of disparity between both. I suggest we hold on...till we have concrete proof on this.
Thanks guys
They pay you to record a video to say you have withdrawn before you were eligible to withdraw, that is not something that is legit from my PoV. I have also tried it in the beginning of the year and stopped after a week.

Benstein

Verified
Sep 2, 2020
Credits
They pay you to record a video to say you have withdrawn before you were eligible to withdraw, that is not something that is legit from my PoV. I have also tried it in the beginning of the year and stopped after a week.
Hmmm...could be true you know.
Cos rn I am sticking with what pays me.

KURTAULI

Verified
Sep 10, 2020
Credits
I do not know why the status of this site is LEGIT. GRAM FREE is a scam project. The site has many negative reviews on the internet. Anyone can make fake payment proof if you know Photoshop at a low level or know how to use Windows paint

Sunilmurmu

Verified
Aug 26, 2020
Credits
Hi ! Buddy I am also using this site since a month but don't know if it pays are not . I have not reached minimum payout yet so, if you please take a look about this site and make a true thread .

Thanks 😊

ivandge

Verified
Sep 2, 2020
Credits
This site wont pay you. Nobody isnt going to pay random people $500+ per one person. Better leave it and dont invest money there for referrals because you will be sad after see the result. I am completly sure that It wont pay nobody.

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
wow! are you sure or a joke?

it's a really huge mistake to put gram-free as a legit site, do you trust that you can get 1000$ from referrals and watching videos lol?

please avoid mark the sites as legit and you didn't have proof.

I have edited now to a scam site

Benstein

Verified
Sep 2, 2020
Credits
When you sign up you'll see videos of those who have withdrawn...a different one each day...from around the world.
Then check your reviews.
Remember that if you have pending coins. You won't be paid

• Wow
Reactions: anisbouanaka

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
When you sign up you'll see videos of those who have withdrawn...a different one each day...from around the world.
Then check your reviews.
Remember that if you have pending coins. You won't be paid
are you sure that's legit to spend your time working on this site? for me you're only waste your time because this platform is a scam and you can read the reviews everywhere

Benstein

Verified
Sep 2, 2020
Credits
Its not just the videos...but also some person I have come across testified to being paid.
But it demands patience and persistence.
As long as u follow the rules you'll be paid

Vertical Changelly