• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

OFFICIAL FluidStack - Earn $50/month using your internet

Vincent

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Founder
Aug 23, 2019
Credits
FluidStack - Earn $50/month using your internet
➡ WHAT IS FLUIDSTACK? ⬅

FluidStack is one of the easiest ways that you can earn money online, and you could get started within minutes. It is a platform that allows you to earn passive income from your laptop or computer every month.

FluidStack is a platform which provides cloud services and delivers content for websites from a network of consumer devices (instead of large data centres).

Their software detects when your device is idle, and then uses a small amount of your bandwidth and CPU to serve web content. All you need is a desktop computer, a good internet speed (>10Mbps), and you're good to go!

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN? ⬅

They pay between $5-$50 per month depending on your internet speed. If you are accepted, they guarantee a flat monthly payment amount in this range.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED ⬅

1. Sign up for an account using this invite link: https://provider.fluidstack.io/#ref=nPi7lgQRMu
2. Download the node from the website. The website has step by step instructions to guide you through the process of setting up your node.
3. Once the node is installed and set up you will be able to check its status by visiting your dashboard on the FluidStack website

Reactions: ScheBr1x

Vincent

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Founder
Aug 23, 2019
Credits
FLUIDSTACK PAYMENT PROOF
Using 500 Mbps, hoping to get the full $50 next month.

payment proof.png

Vincent

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Founder
Aug 23, 2019
Credits
Wow awesome internet connection. I only have 25mbps, I wonder if it will work.
It'll work for sure but I'd expect to get somewhere between $5 and $10 with that speed, all up to you if you think it's worth it! :)

vindermiami

Verified Member
Jan 29, 2020
USA
Credits
I used Fluidstack but I had some issues with payouts so then I switched to Honeygain. What motivated me from the very first steps was that they have a code forumbee which you type when register and get 5$ bonus. It's a nice motivational trick bcs the minimum payout is 20$ so it helps to reach it better.
Also, when I have time I fill some online surveys on survey junkie

LiesWithin

Verified Member
Nov 16, 2019
Credits
I used Fluidstack but I had some issues with payouts so then I switched to Honeygain. What motivated me from the very first steps was that they have a code forumbee which you type when register and get 5$ bonus. It's a nice motivational trick bcs the minimum payout is 20$ so it helps to reach it better.
Also, when I have time I fill some online surveys on survey junkie
After using Honeygain for a few days I encountered some problem so I haven't installed it on my computer again.

Vincent

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Founder
Aug 23, 2019
Credits
After using Honeygain for a few days I encountered some problem so I haven't installed it on my computer again.
Same here unfortunately, got blocked from Netflix because they thought I was using a VPN. Seriously considering whether or not I should keep HoneyGain as a recommended earning opportunity or not, may I ask what your problem was?

LiesWithin

Verified Member
Nov 16, 2019
Credits
Same here unfortunately, got blocked from Netflix because they thought I was using a VPN. Seriously considering whether or not I should keep HoneyGain as a recommended earning opportunity or not, may I ask what your problem was?
I can't really remember but it seems that it needs a missing file or something. I'll try to re-install it again when I have the time. I also use VPN in my computer since I need it for work, I am not sure if it affected the status of my Honeygain since it's been running for days before I had trouble running it again.

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Jan 9, 2020
Credits
FluidStack - Earn $50/month using your internet
➡ WHAT IS FLUIDSTACK? ⬅

FluidStack is one of the easiest ways that you can earn money online, and you could get started within minutes. It is a platform that allows you to earn passive income from your laptop or computer every month.

FluidStack is a platform which provides cloud services and delivers content for websites from a network of consumer devices (instead of large data centres).

Their software detects when your device is idle, and then uses a small amount of your bandwidth and CPU to serve web content. All you need is a desktop computer, a good internet speed (>10Mbps), and you're good to go!

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN? ⬅

They pay between $5-$50 per month depending on your internet speed. If you are accepted, they guarantee a flat monthly payment amount in this range.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED ⬅

1. Sign up for an account using this invite link: https://provider.fluidstack.io/#ref=nPi7lgQRMu
2. Download the node from the website. The website has step by step instructions to guide you through the process of setting up your node.
3. Once the node is installed and set up you will be able to check its status by visiting your dashboard on the FluidStack website
This needs an update since you can only earn on Linux now! I'd be willing to update it but I finna need that mod role then I'm guessing. :p