• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

GUIDE Five simple ways to improve your English writing..

faucetpay.io

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Increase your vocabulary:

To express yourself clearly, you need a good vocabulary. This is not just the ability to recognize a lot of words, but the ability to use them correctly. Do this by learning new words with sentences, not just word lists.

Tip: When you learn a new word, try to learn all of that word's variations and prepositions that are often used with it.

Mastering spelling in English language words:
You must know how to write these words correctly. The incorrect writing of the word will change the meaning of the sentence. Additionally, incorrect word writing makes it difficult for the reader to understand what you have written.

Tip: Practice spelling with flashcards and test yourself whenever you have free time.

Read regularly:
People often say that we learn to write better through reading. Reading in English is useful in many ways. It is a great way to get an idea of different writing styles and learn how to use words appropriately.

Tip: Choose books or articles with topics that interest you. Learning shouldn't be boring. Read each text several times to make sure you understand how the new words and expressions are used in the text.

Improve your rules:
Grammar is very important because it improves the quality of your writing. Always use the appropriate time and remember to use punctuation. Punctuation is a great way to make your writing clear and smooth.

Tip: Always double check your writing. The first time, look for general errors and the second time, look for errors related to the specific grammar point you are studying at the moment.

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Thank you @anisbouanaka for sharing. This is particularly good for those whose mother tongue isn't English.
I have noticed and I don't know if you have too, the autocorrect feature on most smartphones can be a pain sometimes. If you type and maybe in a haste, you would be surprised at how this feature can give a new meaning to your originally well constructed text.
These days just like your last paragraph, I have to double check even triple check what I've written almost always.

Reactions: anisbouanaka

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Thank you @anisbouanaka for sharing. This is particularly good for those whose mother tongue isn't English.
I have noticed and I don't know if you have too, the autocorrect feature on most smartphones can be a pain sometimes. If you type and maybe in a haste, you would be surprised at how this feature can give a new meaning to your originally well constructed text.
These days just like your last paragraph, I have to double check even triple check what I've written almost always.
yeah it's very important to learn this language not just to write on the forums but for all your career.
all the professional sites online accept English as their main language (you must learn it )

Reactions: Niftyyem
Vertical Changelly