• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT faucetcrypto.com Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Faucet Crypto Review: SCAM or LEGIT?
WHAT IS FaucetCrypto.com?

Faucet Crypto is a site that gives you free money just from clicking on ads and makes some offers instantly.

WHO CAN JOIN FaucetCrypto.com?

this faucet is available everywhere in the world (just create a Coinbase wallet or a Blockchain wallet and join it).

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH FaucetCrypto.com?

Every user gets on average around 600 satoshis per day but if you have referrals and you can do more offers daily then you can get double of this amount (depends on you and your work at last).

You can then to open a withdrawal on the site and put your wallet and withdraw your money instantly

PAYMENT PROOF FOR FaucetCrypto.com?
there are a lot of payments proof from this beatiful wallet and this is one of them:

1599033922783.png

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH FaucetCrypto.com?

go to the site from here:

2. Now you create a new account by clicking on Get started
1599034009674.png

enter your information correctly (email, Passoword) and confirm your account from the email.

4. Now, you have a verified account, you can start earning from differents sections (ads, offers, shortlinks...)

Enjoy the free money, and the Faucet crypto!

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello Anis thnx for sharing this review so this faucet only accept coinbase and blockchain that's okay i have an account in coinbase
so i can join it did u get that 600 sat in one day ? how many times u can claim daily and how much u will get in each claim ?

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Hello Anis thnx for sharing this review so this faucet only accept coinbase and blockchain that's okay i have an account in coinbase
so i can join it did u get that 600 sat in one day ? how many times u can claim daily and how much u will get in each claim ?
only the site accept the faucet pay because it's paying a low amounts so they couldn't send you by coinbase or blockchain
you're funny, just try it and send us a proof if they will scam you

Sunilmurmu

Verified
Aug 26, 2020
Credits
Yes, I have been also using this site for previous month and it is still paying.
I am happy with this site.100% legit and geniun site.
Fully satisfied :love: (y)

mikenova22

Verified
Jul 22, 2020
Credits
That's a really good looking and professional site. I also like their domain name, it must have costed alot of money.

A breath of fresh air with some of the other faucet sites looking like they came out in 2006 XD

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
That's a really good looking and professional site. I also like their domain name, it must have costed alot of money.

A breath of fresh air with some of the other faucet sites looking like they came out in 2006 XD
those sites won't give you much money as you except, only free satoshis like 0.5$ or less per day if you will be active with referrals but ass you said it stills professional and very legit

Vertical Changelly