• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

Earn Money on SURVEYS & GET $1000 Walmart Gift Card or WIN a PS5!!! US ONLY!!

faucetpay.io

omartinezjr22

Verified
Sep 6, 2020
Philippines
Credits
Looking to make an extra income online by simply completing surveys?
I have a great site that you can use to make money a little more. This site will pay you and you'll have a chance to get a $1000 Walmart Gift Card or a Brand New PS5 for FREE!!..

Here's how to get started:
Register by clicking on the ITEMS Below.

Get a $1000 Walmart Gift Card!!
Walmart_1000_700x500.jpg

Your Chance to get a PS5 for free!!
5494350_120x120.png
Complete the survey. That's it!

Reactions: Rolo

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I guess this is restricted to some certain countries, isn't it? The offer is quite mouthwatering and please have you been able to accomplish the task of completing the survey?

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
getting 1000$ from these services is impossible even you're from the U.S.A, please avoid saying those words on your threads because there are trash

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
getting 1000$ from these services is impossible even you're from the U.S.A, please avoid saying those words on your threads because there are trash
I actually thought it was a lottery or draw of some sorts that was peculiar to the US or some of the tier 1 countries. Then I wonder about the survey part of the thread again and got confused.

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
I actually thought it was a lottery or draw of some sorts that was peculiar to the US or some of the tier 1 countries. Then I wonder about the survey part of the thread again and got confused.
yeah I have visited it before hours but he shouldn't write this title, he could write something better, I saw this phrase everywhere on the social media like earn free 1000$ with just your phone lol
it's really trash and funny phrase

Reactions: Niftyyem
Vertical Changelly