• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT Dualmine.com Review: Scam or Legit?

faucetpay.io

Suba

Verified
Aug 9, 2020
Credits
Dualmine.com Review: Scam or Legit?

➡ What's Dualmine.com? ⬅
Dualmine.com is a crypto cloud mining site without having to own a mining rig. Cloud mining sites are very easy to use by anyone, whether newcomers or experienced. If you register on Dualmine you will get free 100 GH / s hash power. Dualmine also offers multicrypto mining (hash power) such as Bitcoin, Dash, Ether, Litecoin, BitcoinCash, Dogecoin and ZCash.

Contract Price for 2 years
If you buy Power GH / s 416.67 x6, for 0.0090 BTC or $ 104.44, the estimated profit is:
0.00003600 BTC or $ 0.42 Per day
0.00108000 BTC or $ 12.53 Per month
0.01296000 BTC or $ 150.39 per year
Profit per year = $ 150.39 - $ 104.44 = $ 45.95

Payout Direct to your crypto wallet manually, within 48 hours
Earn 10% hash power from purchasing your referrals

Dualmine clud minining will work automatically after you buy hash power, no need to do anything, and you can check how many mining results you get daily, weekly or monthly.

Payment Proofs
There are many payment proofs on their site,

About Dualmine
Dualmine.com is a company under Cryptonists ltd, and is registered in London UK. Company No .: 11227919.

Last edited:

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello ! most of mining website are not really mining they are just investing they doesn't mining at all
and Dualmine is one o shit websites i think when you try to invest for ex they gonna tell you estimate profit is 0.6$ daily
but the real profit is only 0.1$ daily even if what you said is true do you think investing 100$ and get 50$ in a year is a good profit ?
of course not you can earn up to 1000$ with that 100$ in a year via trading or other investment

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
yeah it's legit now and before maybe 2 last years, you're right but be careful it won't be legit forever.

I think they will scam soon at the end of the year, earning from the mining sites never be legit and comfort

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Dualmine.com is a crypto cloud mining site without having to own a mining rig. Cloud mining sites are very easy to use by anyone, whether newcomers or experienced. If you register on Dualmine you will get free 100 GH / s hash power. Dualmine also offers multicrypto mining (hash power) such as Bitcoin, Dash, Ether, Litecoin, BitcoinCash, Dogecoin and ZCash.

Contract Price for 2 years
If you buy Power GH / s 416.67 x6, for 0.0090 BTC or $ 104.44, the estimated profit is:
0.00003600 BTC or $ 0.42 Per day
0.00108000 BTC or $ 12.53 Per month
0.01296000 BTC or $ 150.39 per year
Profit per year = $ 150.39 - $ 104.44 = $ 45.95

Payout Direct to your crypto wallet manually, within 48 hours
Earn 10% hash power from purchasing your referrals

Dualmine clud minining will work automatically after you buy hash power, no need to do anything, and you can check how many mining results you get daily, weekly or monthly.

Payment Proofs
There are many payment proofs on their site,

About Dualmine
Dualmine.com is a company under Cryptonists ltd, and is registered in London UK. Company No .: 11227919.
Hey, want to share some tips about making a thread, congratulation for the nice thread, good infos. Though I want to talk about the design, since you use only one color on all text try to change the color of the Headings and maybe bold them, it will look better, and try to add an image/logo of the website so people will be able to connect the information with an image. thanks for reading.

Suba

Verified
Aug 9, 2020
Credits
Hey, want to share some tips about making a thread, congratulation for the nice thread, good infos. Though I want to talk about the design, since you use only one color on all text try to change the color of the Headings and maybe bold them, it will look better, and try to add an image/logo of the website so people will be able to connect the information with an image. thanks for reading.
Thanks for your advice, the design will be better with some color text, I will use it in my next thread.

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Thanks for your advice, the design will be better with some color text, I will use it in my next thread.
Happy to be in service, and share, though you know you can edit them anytime and bring more color, more life into them threads, even a picture with the logo.
Of course when you have time, it s best, the thread won t run away :)))

KURTAULI

Verified
Sep 10, 2020
Credits
Does anyone have new proof of payment? I have $ 500 free and I want to invest in this project and I do not want to lose money .. If you have new proof of payment Share it, many new customers will be motivated to invest

Reactions: anisbouanaka

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Does anyone have new proof of payment? I have $ 500 free and I want to invest in this project and I do not want to lose money .. If you have new proof of payment Share it, many new customers will be motivated to invest
yeah, the site is legit currently, it has paid for 3 years now but no one knows if it will stay paying for the next months or not!
invest what you can afford to lose

Reactions: Galen

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello i heard about dualmine they will not steal your money or something but i don't think we can call it a legit
platform they are lying about theire estimate profits they tell u that u will get for ex 5$ daily when in real you will get about 1$ or less

Reactions: anisbouanaka

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Hello i heard about dualmine they will not steal your money or something but i don't think we can call it a legit
platform they are lying about theire estimate profits they tell u that u will get for ex 5$ daily when in real you will get about 1$ or less
don't trust the mining sites dear because they can never be legit whole life, who pays you for doing nothing isn't a trustworthy to make money.

Vertical Changelly