• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT Dogemate Review: Legit or Scam

faucetpay.io

ojfwk5

Verified
Aug 17, 2020
India
wikicrypto.in
Credits
Dogemate Review: SCAM or LEGIT?
WHAT IS Dogemate?

Dogemate is an altcoin earning website that helps you to earn Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Tron. The main ways of earning are Faucet, PTC, and short links. In addition, you can also earn with offer walls and mining. It also pays a 10% referral commission. On this website, you will not directly earn any coin, but you will earn DMT. 1$ = 100000 DMT

BONUS: You will get 500 DMT as a signup bonus.

WHO CAN JOIN Dogemate?

This website is available everywhere in the world. Anyone can join this website.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Dogemate?

Currently, I found only 1 PTC ad worth of 28 DMT. But the good news is about the faucet. I instantly earned 100 DMT in my first ever claim. The main jackpot comes into the short links section. You can earn 1926 DMT using these short links, which is around 168 satoshis. So in my opinion you can easily earn 100 satoshis from this website very easily.

PAYMENT PROOF FOR Dogemate?

Down below is the Payment proof of the website. I have received 89 satoshis from Dogemate instantly.

dogemate withdrawl.PNG

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM WITHDRAWAL IN Dogemate?

The minimum withdrawal of any coin into your Faucetpay account or Express Crypto account is 1000 DMT. If you want to withdraw any crypto coin directly to your wallet then you need to have 0.001 BTC, 0.01 ETH, 50 DOGE, 0.002 LTC, 0.02 BCH, and 100 TRX.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH Dogemate?

Register on Dogemate using our invite link. Verify your email id and you are good to go.

2. Now you need to login and click on Games and then Roll Game. It is basically the Faucet section. Solve the captcha and you will earn at least 20 DMT.

3. After that, you can view ads. Click on View ads and view the ad.

It is too easy to access this website, so I am not going into more detail.

Enjoy the Bitcoin Earnings and website.

Last edited:

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
good review! well job
but next time don't forget to write the full Url of the site that you want to review it

write like that:
dogemate.com Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?, you have missed .com and like that everyone won't find it

Reactions: hani20980

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello this is looks an interesting faucet with a lot of ways to earn but i don't thin that DMT token will give you any good
earnings it will be better if they paying with BTC directly also the referral comssion is too low and the minimum withdraw
is too high for BTC anyway thnx for sharing this faucet and im waiting for an update from you about a payment proof

Vertical Changelly